PAINTERS SS ART GALLERY

• Look what I found on my doorstep a couple hours ago- still too dark to get good pictures, and the florescent lights don't do it justice!
    OMG- just gorgeous! @Painter- YOU ARE INCREDIBLY TALENTED AND CREATIVE... goodies will be dribbling your way...... Thank you, thank you, thank you- words are SO inadequate!

Ohhhh my gosh...wow - now that is just AWESOME!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

• Sorry,...I don't want to destroy this thread but have to say something. Everything was fine this morning when I came to work. Even drove my SS. Then, I have a few minutes to jump on the forum, yes it's my meth. I'm in awe over all the covers and work that @Painter has done. I read one post that said there was writing or names on the cover. OK, no big deal, part of the art. Next post stated that @Ruptured Duck went around and had members sign it......FOR ME.....Do to time restraints Painter switched covers around. I think it is TOTALLY FREAK'N AWESOME. Just the thought of members signing a cover without my knowledge, and then have Painter do his magic. So happy it went to another member. When I read that post, it turned me into jello. I told my dispatcher I was leaving for a while. She asked if everything was OK. I could not talk. All I wanted to do was drive my SS. To have people take the time and do the things they do here are truly amazing. I've had a lot of issues come up over the past 9 months, to include inner demons. My SS and this forum have been my release.... Think of the most relaxing place to be and that's where I am when I think about @Painter and other members here. It's my mountain top, watching the sun set, with no cares in the world. I am truly humbled at the thought of what took place. I am truly humbled to be part of this dysfunctional yet incredible caring group we call family. I can never repay any of you for what you have given me. Sorry for the long rant. Now back to your regularly televised program

• Unbelievably awesome work @Painter!!! Few things in life actually have no words to describe them.....your huge heart, and these works of art fall into that category!!! I've yet to see the perfect words to describe this....but so far, we are trying to use all the best words we can think of!!!
    Kuddos to you Sir, and I hope you & your bride are doing well and in good health!!! Have a wonderful Labor Day holiday, and I'll be watching for your next work of art to be posted by these lucky members!!!!! :00000436::00007555:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I keep telling Painter that I could do work like that - If I had the boatload of talent that he has (not to mention the heart of gold to boot). Jim, your work sets the bar so high, calling anything less, painting, isn't fair. Your kindness and generosity to this group of "strangers" is a blessing that not everyone could do. You Da Man.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Sorry,...I don't want to destroy this thread but have to say something. Everything was fine this morning when I came to work. Even drove my SS. Then, I have a few minutes to jump on the forum, yes it's my meth. I'm in awe over all the covers and work that @Painter has done. I read one post that said there was writing or names on the cover. OK, no big deal, part of the art. Next post stated that @Ruptured Duck went around and had members sign it......FOR ME.....Do to time restraints Painter switched covers around. I think it is TOTALLY FREAK'N AWESOME. Just the thought of members signing a cover without my knowledge, and then have Painter do his magic. So happy it went to another member. When I read that post, it turned me into jello. I told my dispatcher I was leaving for a while. She asked if everything was OK. I could not talk. All I wanted to do was drive my SS. To have people take the time and do the things they do here are truly amazing. I've had a lot of issues come up over the past 9 months, to include inner demons. My SS and this forum have been my release.... Think of the most relaxing place to be and that's where I am when I think about @Painter and other members here. It's my mountain top, watching the sun set, with no cares in the world. I am truly humbled at the thought of what took place. I am truly humbled to be part of this dysfunctional yet incredible caring group we call family. I can never repay any of you for what you have given me. Sorry for the long rant. Now back to your regularly televised program

@Shatneyman... You are good... That's up there on one of the greatest posts for the "brother/sisterhood" that is here on slingshotinfo.com. :thumbup:

I could not agree more! Waiting on paint to dry and when I read @Shatneyman post I literally started to cry! Holy Crap!

• Called my friend, and fellow slinger, @Cobra - who has forgotten more mechanic-stuff than I will ever know, and he has agreed to let me come over, loan me the torque wrench, and baby-sit me so I don't screw anything up on Wednesday for the install. In the meantime, the cover has a prominent spot on my LR couch, (When I cam not carrying it around.) At least I won't wear out the hood hinges or my back opening it for now!

• Brother that is incredible looking. It makes a serious STATEMENT. I am looking forward to meeting you one day and also checking out you mean SlingShot!!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.