Procharger Supercharger

• Anyone have any other info on this...it was several months back.

Slingshot's are about to get BLOWN! | ProCharger

Doing a google search I found this note about Sturgis :
    "Sturgis 2016 also served as a release party of sorts for an all new
    intercooled supercharger kit; the long awaited Polaris Slingshot kit,
    designed and engineered in house by ProCharger Superchargers. The great
    looking Slingshot fronted on display on Lazelle Street for all to see.
    More details will be soon released, but it’s guaranteed to blow away the
    competition!
    Even the new ProCharger supercharged Slingshot was on the property.
    Look for more details about this wicked 3 wheel powerhouse in upcoming
    blogs."

• I wrote Procharger an email asking about the super charger. This is their reply.
    Robert,

Thanks for your interest in ProCharger Superchargers for the Polaris Slingshot. See the attached PDF for more information. We’re projecting our supercharger system to be ready in about 3-4 weeks and it will have an introductory price of $5,498. Click on the link below to find an authorized ProCharger dealer in your area. Thank you for your interest in a ProCharger Supercharger for your Slingshot.

https://www.procharger.com/dealer-locator

Thanks,
    Accessible Technologies Inc, ProCharger
    14801 W. 114th Terrace
    Lenexa, KS 66215
    Phone: 913-338-2886
    Fax: 913-338-2879

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• I am hoping that the coolant hose coming off the top of the cylinder head that goes to the radiator is just pushed back in that picture because they haven't been able to route it yet, otherwise that is going to be making a heck of a bend in the back to get up front again. Interesting that they are using a similar setup to Alpha also, using the stock 5 rib belt and sharing it with the alternator instead of a separate belt for the supercharger and going to a 6 rib setup. Can't wait for these other 2 kits to actually get to market so we can do some real comparisons against our Rotrex kit, it is going to be fun!

Dave

• Well Dave I just bought one from you today. I know that the Rotrex has been test by you for quite awhile. Didn't know much about the Procharger. I do have one of theirs on my Mustang GT.

:BLUESS:
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• Well Dave I just bought one from you today. I know that the Rotrex has been test by you for quite awhile. Didn't know much about the Procharger. I do have one of theirs on my Mustang GT.

Believe me you will not be disappointed with @Dave@DDMWorks setup! I am loving mines... I drove 8 hrs to get mines installed and I can't believe the attention to detail his establishment offers. Yes you can install it yourself but I just NEEDED to meet this group... Priceless!!

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.