Slingshots in the Rockies: Installing Hahn RaceCraft/QA1 Spherical Coilovers!

• We're doing it again!

Just like the Slingshot Roadsters Slingshots in the Smokies event, we will be installing our very popular and very affordable QA1 Coilover sets at Slingshots in the Rockies. We've had a great time introducing these to the Slingshot market, with many very satisfied users. We've also developed a wonderful amount of customer feedback regarding installation and adjustability.

If you're going to be attending Slingshots in the Rockies, and would like to have me install your new Hahn RaceCraft/QA1 Spherical Coiloversthere, here's my offer...I will do it for FREE! Just purchase the coilovers on our website, and I will put them on at no additional charge at the event. Here's the link:

Hahn RaceCraft QA1 Spherical Coilovers

If you choose the discount code "SLINGSHOT ROCKIES" at checkout time, no shipping will be charged and we'll get you on the list for the free installations.

We are not able to offer colored springs on this promotion, due to the short time frame. All three springs will be a sweet neutral silver as shown on the two coilovers in the photo above (not black as shown in the middle).

A note: We've recently updated our website to show a different terminology approach: We now offer Double Adjustable (adjustable for ride height and damping) and Triple Adjustable (adjustable for ride height, as well as individually adjustable for compression damping and rebound damping). We did this so as to make the product more readily comparable to other product being sold in the Slingshot market.

Learn more about Hahn RaceCraft QA1 Spherical Coilovers on this SlingshotInfo thread.

If you have any questions, please PM here, ask on this thread, or contact us at Hahn RaceCraft: sales@hahnracecraft.com, or 352-486-2195 M-F 8-12, 1-5 EST.

Thanks and see you there!

• I am surprised that more people haven't noticed this post. If you have a SS and you want a much better ride this is about as inexpensive as you can get a full set of adjustable coilover shocks. I have been running them for a while and it is pretty awesome bringing able to dial up and down the ride quality.

Does anyone know how many people are supposed to be at the Rockies event?

• will you be there for slingshot Ozark invasion in eureka springs next month. if so and if you are installing the qa1 there, I would like to get a set with blue springs. let me know that way I can look forward to them.

That's an awesome deal!!! Man Bill, if you decide to head East to the Adirondack event, I'm in for that deal!!!! :00007555:

Much to my chagrin, my drag racing event announcing interferes with these two events, and I will be in Rockingham, NC doing my thing at a Manufacturers' Cup drag race during that time. Thanks for asking in any case!

• what do recommend for someone who doesn't race but wants to either turbo or supercharge my sling in the future. double or triple adjustment. I would like blue springs. I would like to order them and have you install them at the texas get together. I am a dummy when it comes to automotive things, that is why I would like your opinion on double or triple. I live in Oklahoma and the roads are horrible here. your opinion would be appreciated.

• what do recommend for someone who doesn't race but wants to either turbo or supercharge my sling in the future. double or triple adjustment. I would like blue springs. I would like to order them and have you install them at the texas get together. I am a dummy when it comes to automotive things, that is why I would like your opinion on double or triple. I live in Oklahoma and the roads are horrible here. your opinion would be appreciated.

Many of our turbocharged customers use the Double Adjustable with great success. Triple Adjustable is aimed at the hardcore performance handling junkie, who is very attuned to the handling and adjustment of his/her Slingshot. One out of four coilover sets we sell are Triple Adjustable, just to give you an idea of how many choose Triple.

Now, if you have a lot of experience with setting up a machine's handling, or perhaps want to learn and gain that experience, Triple may be the way to go. If not, Double is just fine. Double adjustable take a lot less time and experience to find your own personal optimal settings.

• Does anyone know how many people are supposed to be at the Rockies event?

Last count that Ivor had last month was just over 50 I believe. I am hoping that it gets to closer to 70 and I have talked to a few people that plan on going up for a single day and then head back home. So that should be pretty interesting.

CO D12

Hahn SST stage 2X PRP Seats Sparco Steering Wheel (Not SLR) w/ NRG 3.0 Quick release Canadian Headlight R-Shot Accessories Windscreen Rear Protection Plate by Slinglow NASCAR Windshield Kenwood Double DIN SSV head pods with Polk DB 6.5"s SSV Works Subwoofer enclosure w/10" JL Audio Kenwood Amps Slingshot Side Storage 11 Piece Mat Kit TD Canvas top TD lip spoiler 22" Asanti Wheels TD sway bar TD shifter boot cover & parking brake Graphics by AMR Racing QA1 front TrakHamr rear

• thanks for your help Bill, I will probably go with the double then. lord knows, I want simple.

@jwestfall I think you will be very happy with them
    Just enough adjustment for a smooth comfortable ride around town and aggressive enough to make handling a spirited ride on the twisties.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• rabtech

Approved the thread.