Custom airbrush work on my Sling.

• Can't wait to see it @MBMedic!

I don't mind the Batman reference because Batman is bad ass and if there ever was a possible superhero, he could be it... Also Punisher I guess. One's just a normal guy with a complex and hella lot of money, the other just crazy good armed forces renegade.

The ones with unnatural powers... Well, we'll never grow up to be them... ;(

• Can't wait to see it @MBMedic!

I don't mind the Batman reference because Batman is bad ass and if there ever was a possible superhero, he could be it... Also Punisher I guess. One's just a normal guy with a complex and hella lot of money, the other just crazy good armed forces renegade.

The ones with unnatural powers... Well, we'll never grow up to be them... ;(

I have seen a few with the Punisher logo. In fact there is one in the forums here I think.

Just sent off my thoughts on how I would like to see a layout plotted. Now I wait and see what he brings to the table for ideas and we'll go from there. Got a feeling it will be a long project done in stages as I can afford them, lol.