PRP seats disappointing

• I personally love mine SS' (heated and lumbar support) I installed a Neutrino Aurora fuse block to allow me to control the heat from the phone app. After watching the install vid on Slingmods, it was an easy (just a little time consuming) install in my garage. (To be a little honest, it was a busy day that day with installing a new windshield, the seats and then a top). The only thing that I did not have was the new attachment bolts and screws. A fast phone call to Slingmods got me the correct size bolts and a trip to the hardware store had me good to go.

• I think most of us appreciate a vender being straight forward when explaining their product.

Did you look at the date of this thread? It's over 3 years old.

Not to mention this is his first post. Makes me question motive and is this person a competitor of PRP?

Joey | 2016.5 Base Black :BLACKSS:
    "Defensor Vindex" | "Born of Freedom" | "None Shall Pass" | "Deter. Defend. Respond." | "Supra Et Ultra" | "Valor Honor" | "Si Ego Certiorem Faciam... Mihi Tu Delendus Eris"

"Dating a skinny chick is fun until you hit 110mph in the Slingshot and she flies out like a napkin... thumbsup.png" - 2W2X1

• I have the original PRP seats in both of mine and they still feel good to me.
    This is a 3 yr old post and taken from a time when the second Gen seats came out and there was a lot of controversy at the time. Scott took time to clarify the seats as to all the confusion. I think most can see what’s going on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• I am in the manufacturing business and manage a company that supplies products (not slingshot products). While I agree with some points in the email, I certainly do not like the tone of the above. A supplier should never show their frustration in public like this. This diatribe shows that this person, or the company, is clearly frustrated with some of their customers. I get it, but this is not the way to go about this.

First , let me say thanks for joining the forum. I appreciate any members input. But this is just to random for me to allow to stay posted.

Here is why....

1. You joined the forum a day ago.

2. You picked a thread about a problem to comment on as your first post.

3. You picked a thread that was 3 YEARS old to complain about.

4. You are not complaining about a product you have with that company..

5. You are literally bringing up a dead thread to complain about how the owner or employee felt 3 years ago.

So please take some time to find the thread for new members to introduce themselves and say hi to everyone. Then if you have a legitimate problem with a supplier or part let everyone know.

I dont want you to be upset with me. I hope you understand. Alot can happen in three years. And people change and products improve.