Well I think It's Official-SPRING???

• Hope Im not kicking myself in the nads or Jinxing myself, but 60's out and I just did the first yard clean down of the season...YUP, Think Spring has arrived! Mowed, Weed wacked & blew off yard..Said to be 70 this weekend!!

And for all You FL, CA, TX peoples (I don't wanna hear it!!!! :00008359: )

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• Well, it is, and it isn't, spring over here yet. It's supposed to get up into the high 50's today, and somewhat warmer each day into next week. But I don't give a DAMN.......it's clear, and no salt dust on the roads, so I'm driving each day....even if the drive into work @ 5:00am is in the low 30's. This morning it was 30 (29.65 degrees to be exact), but nothing a snowmobile coat and cold weather gloves couldn't over come. The modular helmet did it's job too....so no snotcicles for this guy. The wife emailed me when she got up and asked if I had completely lost my mind....but I don't care......I've been waiting too frickin long, and I want to ride DAMNIT!!!!!!

Clear with highs in the upper 60's & low 70's this weekend........it's Slingin time my friends!!!!!!!!!!
    Too bad your so far away @BONES.....our ride together this weekend would've been epic!!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• If its actually 70 I'm cruising in ass less chaps!
    :D

Ride on Brother!!! Just hope those new seats are stain resistant :00008172:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi