DDMWorks Supercharger and Welter Exhaust - 318HP

• We were very happy to get one of the early 2.5" Welter Performance dual exhaust setups to test with our DDMWorks supercharged Slingshots and we are pretty happy with the results. While driving the exhaust is still able to be heard, but since it exits behind the Slingshot now, it makes cruising around much more enjoyable than with the standard or side exit exhausts we have driven. This setup seems to be a nice compromise of sound and power that I think a lot of people will be happy with.

DDMWorks Slingshot Rotrex Supercharger Kit

• Wow!! Priceless shot!!! :00000436:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Can you please elaborate on this statement ......

We have been testing a lot with the supercharger and can make even more power than this with some other exhaust setups we have been fitting up to our Slingshot. That being said, the other setups we have been testing are definitely louder than this setup, which is fun while full throttle, but can become kinda annoying while just cruising around. This setup seems like it is going to be great for those that do not need every last drop of horsepower, but want good performance that is very easy to live with while driving. The other neat thing with this setup is that you can hear the supercharger intake and blow off valve much better. :)

• What did I tell y'all in the other thread about the dyno comparisons we are doing on Friday... I said that they would have their SS blowing fire out of the exhaust!

I told y'all it wouldn't be a fair fight!.... They DO have that beast breathing fire!......

They probably have that thing running mega boost and getting plenty of racing fuel......

I'm scared now! really scared!

• I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• I like poetry, long walks on the beach and poking dead things with a stick.

• Come On @rabtech, I've seen you run . You've got this. Don't be a cry baby and just do it ! I hope to be there as an eye witness . YOU CAN DO THIS !

• Don't be scared buddy - I will be standing right next to you for moral support. Dropping mine off for its heart transplant Friday morning and thought I would hand around to see my hero win the dyno wars!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Nice pic. Definitely convinced that a supercharger is the way to go for power add but I like my current exhaust way too much to give it up for this one. Definitely like that there are options and great one's at that...

• Don't be scared Robert, Kenny won't be there,

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE