Reminder to write Crystal! Being deployed sucks!

• I found out that my sister in law has breast cancer, she is the wife from my beloved brother who past 2 1/2 years ago. I'm sad I know here where she was just 15. She has an operation tomorrow and after that radiation. I wish not often that I could would not so far away, but right know it would be good. :(:( she is my sister not sister in law.

WOW - I am so sorry to hear that! Tell her your brothers here on the forum will say a prayer and are pulling for her!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I found out that my sister in law has breast cancer, she is the wife from my beloved brother who past 2 1/2 years ago. I'm sad I know here where she was just 15. She has an operation tomorrow and after that radiation. I wish not often that I could would not so far away, but right know it would be good. :(:( she is my sister not sister in law.

Sorry Brother. Thoughts & prayers for your "sister"...

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Sorry right know I'm crying. ;(

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that your sister has cancer, but don't give up hope. She will need your support, your love, and your laughter. And just because there is distance, that doesn't mean she fails to feel that love and support. Our prayers are with her to beat it, and with you to be there for her through whatever comes.

And again, if you need anything, please let us know.

• I found out that my sister in law has breast cancer, she is the wife from my beloved brother who past 2 1/2 years ago. I'm sad I know here where she was just 15. She has an operation tomorrow and after that radiation. I wish not often that I could would not be so far away, but right know it would be good. :(:( she is my sister not just my sister in law.

I am so sorry - we will send up prayers for all of you!
    Have faith. Stay strong she will need your support

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• We're all rooting for her successful surgery and 100% recovery @mytoy!!!
    My brother's wife (AKA our Sister) just went through this a year ago, and had to have a double mastectomy & radiation as well. She has done wonderful and is expected to have a full recovery.
    We will have your Sister in our prayers and thoughts, as well as you and your bride!!! Hang in there....she's got this!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

Edited once, last by roadog1aj ().

• I found out that my sister in law has breast cancer, she is the wife from my beloved brother who past 2 1/2 years ago. I'm sad I know here where she was just 15. She has an operation tomorrow and after that radiation. I wish not often that I could would not be so far away, but right know it would be good. :(:( she is my sister not just my sister in law.

Prayers out to you and family. Now is the time to reel in the emotions and cast out the strength. Support is a strong medicine. Smiles and laughter keep us who we are. I say this because I am a survivor. Let me pass on something I saw/heard that help me get a grip on things. Pass on to her, 'just because you have cancer, doesn't mean you're dying from it'. Hope i'm not to rough... but knowing that one can still fight a battle, that is not yet lost, helps with the determination to WIN.
    No go help her kick it's ass!!

@mytoy and @barbie , Please do not feel that you are going through this alone. A lot of good people on this forum were fortunate enough to have met you in person. As a family, we are all saddened by the news of your sister. Know that if you need anything, you need only ask, and we will be there. Our prayers go out this morning, in hopes for a successful operation and a speedy recovery. May God keep you and bless you with the strength to weather this storm.

• Just talked to Crystal - her & her family are all good. She was promoted to O-3 this morning. She won't get too many checks at her new pay grade as she's leaving the Navy in February. She has already accepted a position as a nurse at a hospital in Illinois. I'll be seeing her in March.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Just talked to Crystal - her & her family are all good. She was promoted to O-3 this morning. She won't get too many checks at her new pay grade as she's leaving the Navy in February. She has already accepted a position as a nurse at a hospital in Illinois. I'll be seeing her in March.

Thanks for the update!

Keep hose pictures of Bella coming!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!