Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Beautiful day in Northern Indiana bringing Santa into La Porte

Passed out 900+ qt size zip lock bags with a hot wheels and candy

along parade route.

Our crew

Most know this Slingshot

Needed someone to watch over the goodies...

and lots of goodies...

lots of fun

our elves

Lots of smiles --- all age kids...

• I know @bullshit was involved you. You guy are sweat !!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I still remember the first time I saw this sign.... Long day ahead....

It might not take as much time to cross California east west, but if I wanted to drive from here where I live up to the Oregon border that would be a 766 mile drive and if I started at the border south of here it would be an 888 mile drive. Back in the day when I was in College my roommate and I drove out here from school in Arizona the next morning he asked if we could go visit his dad who he hadn't seen in years who lived in some small town north of San Fransisco. Steve lived with his mom in New York and and seemed totally clueless that driving some place that was In the same state that we were in could take over 8 hours. we were only out for the weekend and when he realized ho long it would take he decided to save that trip for a future date. because of how narrow California is I don't think many people realize that after Alaska and Texas we are the third largest state.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I still remember the first time I saw this sign.... Long day ahead....

Yeah, people are amazed at how far across Texas is. Put it this way:

• El Paso is closer to California than it is to the Gulf of Mexico
    • El Paso is closer to Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean than it is to Louisiana

When I was a young teenager (15/16ish), we took a driving trip from Los Angeles (where I was raised) to my Grandparents outside of Tampa Florida. I kept a diary:

1. Day 1: California, Arizona, New Mexico, Stop for night in El Paso, Texas.
    2. Day 2: Texas, Still in Texas, STILL in Texas, WTF?! STILL IN TEXAS! I think we stayed the night somewhere in the Houston/Beaumont area.
    3. Day 3: Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida! Had dinner that night in Lake Panasoffkee, FL at my GP's house.

And yes, I also drove California North to South - dead on 1000 miles from my house in Orange County to my parents in Salem, OR. If you just wanna get there, you take I-5. If you want to enjoy the drive, take 101 on the coast - most beautiful drive ever. I've done both - many times.

• I have fished Lake Panasoffkee. My navy friend's mother lived there.

My grandparents lived on the lake and canals there. Always amazed me that the lake was only 6' deep the entire way across and you could see most of the bottom.

Once caught a Gar. 3' long fish and 2' of it is teeth. When that sucker got in the boat and was snapping all around, I swear to God my feet never touched the water I was running away so fast.

• When I was stationed in Louisiana the Red River had some massive nasty alligator gar. I fished it for bass. Thankfully any gar that would get hooked quickly broke the line. I wouldn't mess with those things!

• When I was stationed in Louisiana the Red River had some massive nasty alligator gar. I fished it for bass. Thankfully any gar that would get hooked quickly broke the line. I wouldn't mess with those things!

Coonasses eat alligator gar - ya gotta get em up to the boat and hit em in the head with a hatchet -their heads are not hard like a true alligator. Cooked right it is amazing !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Well I didn’t take my SS. The propeller might have burned up. We went to Jamaica, Grand Cayman ( to check on my money) and Cozumel. Did do this on a cruise that had been planned since 2019. He’d a wonderful time in the 90 degree weather all sunshine, perfect cruise. Then left Galveston at 79 and got home to 38 degrees. Love it. Merry Christmas 🎄 to all of you guys .

Keep Three Wheels Down