Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Did 130 mile loop to kittery maine and home. Although the temp hit 64 the air was really cold. Came to the the conclusion the season is over for us and will only take out on any rare warm day. We did 16k this year which is 4k above our normal.

Pics of York maine.

I didn't get out at all today... we maxed out at 40 and had snow until noon..... I think the same thing... most of the riding is over for this year... There will be a few good days... but the key word is few.

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Did 130 mile loop to kittery maine and home. Although the temp hit 64 the air was really cold. Came to the the conclusion the season is over for us and will only take out on any rare warm day. We did 16k this year which is 4k above our normal.

Pics of York maine.

is that Nubble Light??

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Went out with a group today. Met in South Austin, ride thru the hills with the multi-$million house, then lunch at the Oasis. Since I live north, I went home from there thru Lake Creek Parkway. Lake is WAY low. It doesn't normally have an island out there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

• Went out with a group today. Met in South Austin, ride thru the hills with the multi-$million house, then lunch at the Oasis. Since I live north, I went home from there thru Lake Creek Parkway. Lake is WAY low. It doesn't normally have an island out there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

I used to live in Great Hills off Mopac in early 90’s. Spent a lot of time at Hippie Hollow and at Mansfield Dam. Was a big city but felt kinda like a small town. 6th Street was as blast for live music. Went back to visit in early 2000’s and it was almost unrecognizable as huge as it is now. Still very pretty place with tons of good riding. ENJOY!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

Edited once, last by Bill Martin ().

• This mornings ride the long way home from my wife's farmers market - - I will be the first to admit that California has its flaws, and especially when it comes to government, But damnit! I really love where I live!!!

and back home :)

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Without a doubt one of the prettiest states in the US - guess ya just can’t have it all no matter where ya live :00008172:

• Without a doubt one of the prettiest states in the US - guess ya just can’t have it all no matter where ya live :00008172:

The prettiest sight I'd like to see is a picture of YOUR Slingshot back from the dealer so YOU can be out there having fun before the snow flies

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited once, last by Funinthesun ().

• The prettiest sight I'd like to see is a picture of YOUR Slingshot back from the dealer so YOU can be out there having fun before the snow flies

My ole girl has been in the shop for over 90 days!! The Waynesville Polaris guys have been great but getting parts has been a nightmare. That combined with them only having ONE qualified mechanic with 3 helpers to work on all the Slings and motorcycles sold because they can’t find anybody that wants to work. I was like an excited little kid cause it was supposed to be ready this past Saturday but the shop manager took it out for a final test drive and a map sensor went out. Says he is gonna pull one off a new Sling tomorrow and try and get it out to me. To Dave@DDMWorks credit they had not seen an auto tranny like mine and said it was WAY better than the Polaris automatic. Imma have my ass in the seat every day until it freezes off if I get it back tomorrow 🙏🙏

• My ole girl has been in the shop for over 90 days!! The Waynesville Polaris guys have been great but getting parts has been a nightmare. That combined with them only having ONE qualified mechanic with 3 helpers to work on all the Slings and motorcycles sold because they can’t find anybody that wants to work. I was like an excited little kid cause it was supposed to be ready this past Saturday but the shop manager took it out for a final test drive and a map sensor went out. Says he is gonna pull one off a new Sling tomorrow and try and get it out to me. To Dave@DDMWorks credit they had not seen an auto tranny like mine and said it was WAY better than the Polaris automatic. Imma have my ass in the seat every day until it freezes off if I get it back tomorrow 🙏🙏

Talked to them on the phone last week, hopefully pointed them in the right direction. If they need a MAP sensor, make sure they do not put a stock one on there, as the supercharger kits use a 2 Bar MAP sensor and the stock one is a 1 Bar MAP. Looking forward to seeing you out there riding soon!

• Talked to them on the phone last week, hopefully pointed them in the right direction. If they need a MAP sensor, make sure they do not put a stock one on there, as the supercharger kits use a 2 Bar MAP sensor and the stock one is a 1 Bar MAP. Looking forward to seeing you out there riding soon!

I’ll call him in AM - as you well know they are kinda shakey around there with the supercharger set up. Do you have 2 bar MAP I can buy off ya if they don’t have one ??