Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• To the driving range to hit some golf balls. Haven't played a game of golf in about 17 years. It's still as frustrating! 8| Driving range in the opposite direction as the sun wouldn't allow a good picture in the other direction.

• To the driving range to hit some golf balls. Haven't played a game of golf in about 17 years. It's still as frustrating! 8| Driving range in the opposite direction as the sun wouldn't allow a good picture in the other direction.

I actually dusted off my clubs and dropped them off at the Salvation Army thrift store last week….

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Took a ride to do some errands and do a check for any new matchbox slingshots. Non to be found but when I came back outside, I found the slingshot talking to his long-lost brother!

• Well, I dunno if y'all remember my "Tour De' Walmart" a couple years ago - went around looking for Matchbox Slingshots.

I tried it again on Saturday, hoping to find some of the new Yellow ones, or even the previous Black ones. (I have a Red, Blue, and Black, so just need the new Yellow to round out my collection.) Hit 6 Walmarts (only 5 pics below), but struck out at every single one. Oh, and did I mention it was 105 degrees and >50% humidity on Saturday?

chavey2 Was thinking about removing my front fenders and was wondering where you brought the trim piece. I like the way it looks.

• chavey2 Was thinking about removing my front fenders and was wondering where you brought the trim piece. I like the way it looks.

can't tell where Chavey2 got his, but they are available here - Zarate Steel Works

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• chavey2 Was thinking about removing my front fenders and was wondering where you brought the trim piece. I like the way it looks.

I have not had fenders on my Sling in 2 or 3 years and I have that chec on my Sling. There were only 2 people that made them. I have the Alum one's the other was made out of abs plastic by stickerdick

Gonna say, these are some "handmade" ones from another member. But I did originally buy from someone else back when in SSITOzarks a few years back on SS#2. And yes, Zarate makes them now.

• I added the Zarate fender trim pieces, but really think when quad gets here to not run the front fenders. How much more rain/debris do you get thrown at you guys that have taken them off. I don't go out in the rain but do get caught in it and we have some dirty roads in CO gravel wise.

• I added the Zarate fender trim pieces, but really think when quad gets here to not run the front fenders. How much more rain/debris do you get thrown at you guys that have taken them off. I don't go out in the rain but do get caught in it and we have some dirty roads in CO gravel wise.

This has always been my concern as well. I like the look without the fenders and I love the idea of any weight reduction I can find, but then again its not like I dislike the look with the fenders and don't really want any extra water or gravel coming in on me or my passengers.

I guess what I really should is pull the fenders and ride with it for a bit - if to much crap comes in then I can just put them back on and if not then I can order the trim pieces

things that make you go Hmmmmm?

• I have 255/35zr19 tires on the front. I couldn't imagine not having fenders. The slightly wider tires throw allot of rain and sometimes grit from dirty roads. I'm keeping my fenders on!

heck the tires on my 16 are the stock size and even so I get splashed a bit when going through a wet intersection especially if I happen to be turning

• My buddy from Coonass Land sent me this.

if you happen to be traveling I-10 be aware - the coonasses have figured out how to make money without lifting a finger !!!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Get ready this will soon be across the country! I believe they have 32 speed cameras' in Philly?

https://www.phila.gov/2020-02-…ard-heres-what-to-expect/

we had some red light cameras around town, but these days I think ,most of them have been taken back down.