Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Just a little outing today of a little over 200. Estes Park Colorado. Hey SoCal, these are nothing compared to your beautiful pics, but I had to take a pic of the mileage I got today (I thought I remember reading that you would like to get 30)... All mountain driving, nothing much over 15 over the speed limit and sitting in some traffic for road destruction and traffic in Estes... a whopping 37.2 on the cluster and 37 on the Ride Command......I have never seen this high of mileage before, the only thing I can think of that changed is the CAI....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

Edited once, last by billythekidd ().

• Everybody picks on me and MY old Sony Camera that uses floppy disks but I don't need any 'bars' to take pictures.

I actually had one of those Sonys back in the day, in fact got one as a wedding gift and took it on our honeymoon. These days I have a few digital cameras. two Sonys with a bunch of lenses and a little Ricoh GRIII - - - Ricoh is my favorite because its not much bigger than phone and has killer image quality - - as they say "the best camera is the one you have with you"

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Ha ha... he doesn't need bars to take a picture... only to try to upload it here... Speaking of old Sony Cameras.... I couldn't find just my Mavic that was for stills, but take a look at this bad boy...

• Speaking of pictures.. I also have several cameras, but only Nikon and Canon... I have several lenses including the Canon Zoom with stabilization lens.... but the camera I almost always take with me is... My Canon Powershot SX70 HS... Awesome camera 20Mp with a 65X optical zoom and 4x digital zoom (which I seldom use because it distorts the picture)... Here are a few photos without the zoom, as it looks to the eye and then with the zoom..

• Speaking of pictures.. I also have several cameras, but only Nikon and Canon... I have several lenses including the Canon Zoom with stabilization lens.... but the camera I almost always take with me is... My Canon Powershot SX70 HS... Awesome camera 20Mp with a 65X optical zoom and 4x digital zoom (which I seldom use because it distorts the picture)... Here are a few photos without the zoom, as it looks to the eye and then with the zoom..

I have a Sony NEX-7 with a 21mp APS-c sensor and have several lenses for it including an 18-105 /f4 stabilized zoom, but as I mentioned above my new favorite camera is the Ricoh GRIII it also has a 21mp APS-c sensor and its stabilized. It is a very small fixed lens camera with an 18mm f/2.8 lens that would be the equivalent of a 28mm lens on 35mm camera - the lens quality is right up there with Leica, and the whole camera will fit in a shirt pocket

Ricoh GRIII review

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I thought I saw it was higher than that up around Big Sur - I’d gladly pay that to ride it opposed to going to Disneyland :00008172:

this gas station is halfway up Highway one in Big Sur on a well traveled road. We got gas today in a new place called New Cuyama which is quite literally in the middle of nowhere and at a gas station that was the only one in town and paid $6.49. Yeah I think there’s a little opportunism going on …

Think about it, $100 to fill up a bone dry Slingshot at the station…

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited 2 times, last by SoCal ().

• Just got in the driveway about an hour ago 1692 miles since Sunday morning. Highway 395 N. to Mammoth Lakes then to Yosemite (and my Jerry Maguire moment). Then down and over to San Simeon and Big Sur, Pismo, Malibu, Santa Monica, and a hard turn on I 10 and took us two hours to get through LA . A great trip!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I am green with envy!! One of the best rides in the country right there !!! Have yourself a ball Sir!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it