Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• billythekidd, I think you're correct. The M-48 turret looks a little flatter where the main gun is while the M-60 turret has more of a bulge at the front of the turret around the main gun.

When I was stationed at the US Army Field Station Berlin in the mid-70s, Co F, 40th Armor, would deploy to our site to "protect" our facility, but they always seemed to have their guns pointed at our site! They used M-60s at that time.

Edited once, last by BKL ().

• Bring it! I still have a few 100 that are lonely….😎

Come on down, our Governor is printing his own .......

https://secure.winred.com/rond…id-that-decal-2-5/details

........... angel-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Well, I'm sitting here recovering from Hip surgery wishing I could be out riding in this great Florida weather. My left hip popped out of joint March 19 2022 and had to be popped back in. If there is anyone out there that has experienced this type of surgery knows the pain I'm in. I don't when or if I'll be able to ride my new Slingshot. I am praying for a full recovery but at my age that may not be possible. I'm just going to hang in there and hope for the best.

• Well, I'm sitting here recovering from Hip surgery wishing I could be out riding in this great Florida weather. My left hip popped out of joint March 19 2022 and had to be popped back in. If there is anyone out there that has experienced this type of surgery knows the pain I'm in. I don't when or if I'll be able to ride my new Slingshot. I am praying for a full recovery but at my age that may not be possible. I'm just going to hang in there and hope for the best.

Prayers being sent your way.

• DKF'S Slingshot Experience 2022 Houston , rush trip , 1400 miles each way , left wednesday 8;00 pm and back Sunday eve, but what a trip . They like their LED'S AND STEREOS in Houston . The friday night ride was a couple hundred slingshots right down through the main Club Strip , They even light their palm trees there lol

• DKF'S Slingshot Experience 2022 Houston , rush trip , 1400 miles each way , left wednesday 8;00 pm and back Sunday eve, but what a trip . They like their LED'S AND STEREOS in Houston . The friday night ride was a couple hundred slingshots right down through the main Club Strip , They even light their palm trees there lol

kev - I was there too. Don't know how I missed you.

Oh yeah, 400+ SS there Friday and 700+ Saturday led me not to go on any of the "official" rides.

• I made it down there long enough to look at the Slingshots parked in the show area and to talk to

Dave@DDMWorks about a possible 4-wheel conversion if I can't get my darned belt aligned properly. I think I managed to get my belt tension loosened so it wasn't excessively tight, but now my belt alignment seems to be even worse than it was before.X( I also got a look at a Slingshot with DDMWorks' 4-wheel kit.

• Fewer buffets, more fruits and vegetables.;)

:thumbsup: I've been losing weight beyond what any of the meds I'm taking can account for. My Dr is trying to figure out hat's going on now. Buffets aren't really my problem, but I love to eat most spicy Chinese dishes. Since my Wife isn't here, I've even been using frozen dinners to provide some measure of portion control, typically 2 to just over 3 carbs/meal. Even if I were to eat 2 of them at the same meal, I'd still be maintaining my carb consumption around 6 carbs or less per meal. I've lost over 30 lbs since last summer, just don't understand how.

• :thumbsup: I've been losing weight beyond what any of the meds I'm taking can account for. My Dr is trying to figure out hat's going on now. Buffets aren't really my problem, but I love to eat most spicy Chinese dishes. Since my Wife isn't here, I've even been using frozen dinners to provide some measure of portion control, typically 2 to just over 3 carbs/meal. Even if I were to eat 2 of them at the same meal, I'd still be maintaining my carb consumption around 6 carbs or less per meal. I've lost over 30 lbs since last summer, just don't understand how.

if you are doing very few carbs as you say the weight loss seems rather normal. Some years back I went on an extremely low carb diet and I was totally slamming all of the meat and fat I could get and despite eating like a pig I lost like 40 pounds. Carbs are the easiest fuel for the body to burn and if you eat carbs and fat the body will burn the carbs and store the fat. When you eliminate the carbs the body has no choice but to burn the fat.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies