Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• 1390 miles in four days not too bad but still a little weak if you’re EjFord 😜

Well, I took home a lot of good memories but I left my wallet in Vegas! (Couldn’t hit water if I fell out of a boat!) Thank goodness my wife is a winner!

Always on the road less traveled - spent less than 20 minutes on a freeway the entire way home today. Came through the Mojave desert and a gorgeous day!

Time to go rear tire shopping this week..

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• I been there :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• not sure how you guys are able to pull this super long road trips. The most ive been able to do was Miami to Savannah GA 7 hours straight non stop on the sling and thats around 1000 miles round trip.

With age comes distance “grasshopper “🙂 ( 560 first day, 380 second, Miscellaneous around town then 390 home.) Most we ever did in one day was a little over 6 hundred so yo have us on this one!😎 This was a 4 day Vegas trip.

• Great that you both are in good health. I'm healthy and want to travel but wife is disabled and not willing. I'm JEALOUS!!

VV11B40 sorry to hear that about your wife! Believe me Paula and I are consistent in our thanks and being grateful for being able to do this now. We are already planning our next trip and we always say that someday we will not be able to do this so we need to hit it hard now.

• VV11B40 sorry to hear that about your wife! Believe me Paula and I are consistent in our thanks and being grateful for being able to do this now. We are already planning our next trip and we always say that someday we will not be able to do this so we need to hit it hard now.

My Sara & I agree - - if you save the things you want to do and your dreams for some time it the future they are very likely to end up being regrets - - - - not even tomorrow is guaranteed

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• My Sara & I agree - - if you save the things you want to do and your dreams for some time it the future they are very likely to end up being regrets - - - - not even tomorrow is guaranteed

Wife and I rode for 53 years together on mc now sling since 2015. So we did enjoy all those years riding together and touring. But I'm not even close to giving it up. She still loves to ride but not on trips. She's legally bind now and is very infirm but with help can get in the sling fior a 4 hour or so ride. Not how I wanted to spend my golden years. But such is life.

• This was a 340+ mile round-trip from Las Vegas and although yes the location was good and it was definitely an original place we would only go there again if we were driving by. This is the loneliest road and from a slingshot perspective it’s just long and straight but then again as I said any sling day is a good day! Great basin is a huge huge place!

At around the 6k elevation we hit a storm cloud section and had hail like thousands of white BB’s flooding the cabin. Then crazy rain then……bright sunshine 🤪

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Wife and I rode for 53 years together on mc now sling since 2015. So we did enjoy all those years riding together and touring. But I'm not even close to giving it up. She still loves to ride but not on trips. She's legally bind now and is very infirm but with help can get in the sling fior a 4 hour or so ride. Not how I wanted to spend my golden years. But such is life.

Sounds like every year was a golden year for you two! 🙂

• Those pics look like the background scenes on some of the Lost in Space show back in the 60's

I'm heading to the dealers today to get my 500 mile check up. 35 degrees outside and an 80 mile round trip should make me feel alive.

Awesome pics, and I'd love to see some of this!

The bottom picture looks like you bought it somewhere. You take really good pictures. Well done.

• Went on a nice ride with the local motorcycle clubs as a member of the Elks Riders to honor disabled veteran Marine Corporal Yev Shenker who is getting a custom built adapted house from 'Homes For Our Troops' a national organization who works to build houses that are customized for severely injured veterans. I had never heard of this organization so it was great to see. They build the houses and then stay in touch with their veterans to make sure they are able to live as normal of lives as they possibly can. Cool in that the Sheriffs department and the fire department joined in the ceremony.