Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• That's exactly what I had done. I had actually gotten off of FB for about 4-5 yrs, but got back on just for the SS groups. Same thing - deleted all the old friends, old coworkers, people who I don't remember, high school reunion groups, etc. I don't even friend many of my SS friends unless we are especially close. And yeah, most of it is gone. I still see stuff related to the groups I'm in (ex: supercars, trucks, etc) but it takes just a second to swipe up. I don't have to see anything religious or political at all.

• Absolutely gorgeous day started off with a jacket and ended up taking it off as it was 85. Went through the back country in the avocado orange and lemon Groves. Lunch at an Italian restaurant celebrating 35 years with my beautiful bride😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• That's exactly what I had done. I had actually gotten off of FB for about 4-5 yrs, but got back on just for the SS groups. Same thing - deleted all the old friends, old coworkers, people who I don't remember, high school reunion groups, etc. I don't even friend many of my SS friends unless we are especially close. And yeah, most of it is gone. I still see stuff related to the groups I'm in (ex: supercars, trucks, etc) but it takes just a second to swipe up. I don't have to see anything religious or political at all.

over time I have had friend requests from family members and sort of felt obligated to accept the request - just to avoid any hurt feelings, but what's great is right after I accept the request I go find that new "friend" and click the box to "unfollow" them - - doing this they still show as a friend but I never see anything they post unless I specifically go looking for it - - and what's best is that they are none the wiser, they just see me in their friends list and probably assume I am paying attention - - really works great. right now I only have 27 people as face book friends - only 6 of these are not family members - - - on the other hand I belong to 21 groups 17 of which are slingshot related, 3 are reverse trike, 1 is a detailing forum - - - I actually love the reverse trike builders groups, I have learned a great deal watching the builds and seeing how different problems are dealt with as they go through the build process - I think it gives me a better understanding of the mechanics and inner workings on my slingshot

yep - people can hate FB all they want, but I think the groups are great, and if you get a bad one all it takes is a click and you leave the group

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Absolutely gorgeous day started off with a jacket and ended up taking it off as it was 85. Went through the back country in the avocado orange and lemon Groves. Lunch at an Italian restaurant celebrating 35 years with my beautiful bride😎

Congratulations on the 35 :00000436:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Lowe's again, this time a dripping faucet. Seems like I was replacing the cartridge assembly every few months so I replaced the whole faucet. Always something. Temps in the low 40's not bad riding weather if you dress property. I'll continue to use the sling up until they start salting/brining the roads.

• Going to try and get as much riding in as possible over the next week or two. I’m gonna be missing some of the best riding time around here as it is time to get my left shoulder rotator cuff done. One down one to go😡

The slingshot gets aftermarket parts so why shouldn’t I?😜

Glad I got the battery tender when I did…

• SoCal,had my right shoulder done 2 years and four months ago. Still reminds me when I do something wrong. Takes a LONG time to heal, but it hurts a LOT less than it did before the operation. It hurt CONSTANTLY before, now just once in awhile.

Good luck with yours.

• Thanks all! Appreciated- seriously!

Heading my left shoulder off at the pass as the right was done in 2016. No day at the beach. Glad I did it but took almost a full year before I was 80%. 100% now. My doctor has done a lot of sports people and has some cool signed jerseys on the office wall. But I wouldn’t wish this on anyone as you all seem to know.

Gunna have to live vicariously through you all so get out and ride!😎

• Seems like I was replacing the cartridge assembly every few months so I replaced the whole faucet

SoCal,had my right shoulder done 2 years and four months ago. Still reminds me when I do something wrong. Takes a LONG time to heal, but it hurts a LOT less than it did before the operation. It hurt CONSTANTLY before, now just once in awhile.

Good luck with yours.

SoCal I have had my right done twice and the left once...

Had my right do and after that I decided they didn't need to do the left.

Heading my left shoulder off at the pass as the right was done in 2016.

Attention! Your warranty may be expired! For immediate extended warranty coverage call 1-800-BONEMAN. Almost free for honeymooners...

Frankie55 I'm not sure what procedure you had done but it sounds revolutionary. No pics though please and thank you.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Attention! Your warranty may be expired! For immediate extended warranty coverage call 1-800-BONEMAN. Almost free for honeymooners...

Frankie55 I'm not sure what procedure you had done but it sounds revolutionary. No pics though please and thank you.

Still waitin on ya to come to the valley and sip shine but DO NOT tell my bride anything about the BONEMAN - she already has plenty ammo to use against me - doesn’t need any more :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Still waitin on ya to come to the valley and sip shine but DO NOT tell my bride anything about the BONEMAN - she already has plenty ammo to use against me - doesn’t need any more :00008172:

Bill Martin be careful what you ask for. My bride just booked a flight into Nashville on April 2 and out on April 9. We had credit for tickets we bought to Costa Rica in 2020 and you can guess how that went. The plan we're working on is to head east to Ashville then work our way back. She has targeted the Biltmore as our eastern destination. I'm not sure if she'll be willing to spend the bank to stay there but we will definitely tour the property. We want to hit the Great Smokey Mountains, explore the Cherokee culture (Sara is a member of the Cherokee Nation), and I was planning on tossing this out to the local forum members for suggestions on destination points of interest, the best places to eat, drink and be merry, and anything else we might consider. Of course I'll have to run the Tail in my rental Camry! We're looking forward to seeing more of our beautiful country.

So let me hear from anyone with suggestions and Bill Martin , we'll definitely have to meet. It wouldn't be right if we don't throw back a toast or two. Or three. Cheers!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)