Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• I gave up looking for the "Perfict" roll type bags. I want to leave them on all the time. Most were made for motorcycles were the fitment wasn't as critical. For the slingshot The depth was either too shallow or too deep or they were just too wide. Yours look good and appear to allow easy fueling. When you get the time would appreciate if you could pass along your bag measurements. I'm assuming the on this bag the depth is 10.25 (they list it as width).

Saddlemen 3503-0054 Desperado Express Tail Bag Black, 16" L x 10.25" W x 12.5" H

• I gave up looking for the "Perfict" roll type bags. I want to leave them on all the time. Most were made for motorcycles were the fitment wasn't as critical. For the slingshot The depth was either too shallow or too deep or they were just too wide. Yours look good and appear to allow easy fueling. When you get the time would appreciate if you could pass along your bag measurements. I'm assuming the on this bag the depth is 10.25 (they list it as width).

Saddlemen 3503-0054 Desperado Express Tail Bag Black, 16" L x 10.25" W x 12.5" H

8x8x16.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Well, technically, it's not MY Slingshot, but here's Tom and his new wife Laurie along with 8 other Slingshots and my Vanderhall on a Polaris ride for Biketoberfest. It was a LOT smaller group to take this ride this year than in years past, but we all had fun and enjoyed the company. It was great seeing Tom again and being able to ride with him and Laurie during their south of the border vacation. Florida will never be the same now that they're heading back North

Gee, I wonder who cropped my Vanderhall out of the POLARIS picture? :(:(:(

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Funinthesun thanks Phil we had a blast this last week. We couldnt ask for better weather or for better people to hang with. Today we are relaxing and enjoying one more day of heat then off in the morning to cooler rides. Hope Maggie is ready for us to hit the mountains for a few days then stopping in Ohio for a day then back to Canada. We have our work cut out for us as we have a new home we need to get ready and sell our other 2 homes. Downsizing getting ready for retirement then we can spend more time down this way during the winter months

• SoCal I am using a full leather bag $25 each 16 inch long - 8 inch wide - 9 inch deep this was the reason I built my luggage racks. I ended up building around 13 sets of the luggage racks and sold them at my cost in 2015-2016. I also bought a pair of bags similar to the Saddleman, 22 1/2 inch - 13 wide - 12 deep for $59 each at Myrtle Beach bike Week. These are a little big for my bike racks but they work. I use the small bags when I am by myself, the larger if I plan on bringing stuff home or the wife is with me. In 2015 the two of us just used the behind the seat storage on two separate one week trips. Maggie Valley this year I needed to bring back six bottles of white lightening Root Beer.

• Gee, I wonder who cropped my Vanderhall out of the POLARIS picture?

Not only that, they shuffled you and Judy to the rear of the crowd!

I had to stare at the pic for a minute to find you!

Who are these people, you call "friends"?

I guess wicked New Englanders get pushed to the back!!

(Another Slingshot Event I won't be attending anytime soon!!)

:00008356::00008356::00008356:

:00008040:

:00000441:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• SoCal I am using a full leather bag $25 each 16 inch long - 8 inch wide - 9 inch deep this was the reason I built my luggage racks. I ended up building around 13 sets of the luggage racks and sold them at my cost in 2015-2016. I also bought a pair of bags similar to the Saddleman, 22 1/2 inch - 13 wide - 12 deep for $59 each at Myrtle Beach bike Week. These are a little big for my bike racks but they work. I use the small bags when I am by myself, the larger if I plan on bringing stuff home or the wife is with me. In 2015 the two of us just used the behind the seat storage on two separate one week trips. Maggie Valley this year I needed to bring back six bottles of white lightening Root Beer.

Just 6 bottles