Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Yep, in California if you want your groceries bagged you either pay 10 cents a bag or you bring your own bags. They say it is done to reduce plastic in the landfill, but I have my doubts

Sent from my iPhone using Polaris Slingshot Info

Maine 5cents a bag or bring your own. CA is not alone on this one.

If California and Maine charge New Jersey is soon to follow. That's a guarantee!

• Took a nice ride this morning while it was still 73 out. Had to go to a lab and get a anti body test and a sugar in the pee test. The lady that was going to stick me said " as soon as I get your blood drawn I want a ride in that Slingshot. She really enjoyed the ride and all the ladies and even a few old guys came out to admire Sally. Dang wish I had at least washed the muddy cat tracks off her.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Heading to York Beach Maine tomorrow morning. 4 hours of back road bliss! Spending the night in York, then heading back. Gonna hang out with my son Kyle from South Carolina for the day. He's up there for the week with his wife's family.

(So any of you Maine guys, if you can think of a nice ride up there please tell me!!)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• Captain suggested that we make a doughnut run this morning at 6:30, got to the bottom of the hill and she said, "Turn left - let's go the long way!"

65 miles through Wesley, and Huntsville on Hwy 74, then south on the Pig Trail (AR-23) through Aurora and St. Paul, then back on AR 16 through curves where trees from both sides arch over the roadway. It was wonderful!

Have been buried in work this summer (it's a good thing), I guess the Captain knew I needed a break!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• Where u staying in York? May take a trip down to say hi.

That would be awesome brother!!

Taking him to the Bentley Saloon for lunch.

(Always wanted to go there!)

Best Western York Inn

2 Brickyard Lane

York, ME

(I'm gonna try to PM you with my cell, shoot me a text when you're rolling!)

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)

• Bremer County Freedom Rock.

Located on the north edge of Readlyn, Iowa. The sky matched the somber tone of the rock.

Small town Iowa. Cornfield across the street. As it should be. Perfect.

Thank You to the citizens to whom this rock is dedicated and to all who serve and have served.

Hate the War. Love the Warrior.

• I love small town Iowa. My aunt and uncle lived in a small town with a population of 50. In the summer they showed free movies on the side of the grain elevator. My home town, Spencer, was listed as 10,000 but we always expected they had counted the cats and dogs.

• I love small town Iowa. My aunt and uncle lived in a small town with a population of 50. In the summer they showed free movies on the side of the grain elevator. My home town, Spencer, was listed as 10,000 but we always expected they had counted the cats and dogs.

I think Ionia still shows movies on a screen set up in a vacant lot. The tavern/cafe next to the lot has a patio that overlooks the screen. Coincidence?

Charles City has Party in the Park four times a year. Free bands, just bring a chair. Beer and popcorn for sale. We go, set up our chairs, park our coolers and stuff in the chairs and wander around, talking to old friends. NEVER have a thing taken.

Fool's paradise? I hope so.

• I think Ionia still shows movies on a screen set up in a vacant lot. The tavern/cafe next to the lot has a patio that overlooks the screen. Coincidence?

Charles City has Party in the Park four times a year. Free bands, just bring a chair. Beer and popcorn for sale. We go, set up our chairs, park our coolers and stuff in the chairs and wander around, talking to old friends. NEVER have a thing taken.

Fool's paradise? I hope so.

I am glad it is still that way so many things have changed since I was a kid and a lot of them were for the worst.

• Heading to York Beach Maine tomorrow morning. 4 hours of back road bliss! Spending the night in York, then heading back. Gonna hang out with my son Kyle from South Carolina for the day. He's up there for the week with his wife's family.

(So any of you Maine guys, if you can think of a nice ride up there please tell me!!)

just remember it’s Yark not York Maine😜 B safe-enjoy!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• just remember it’s Yark not York Maine

It's actually "Yahk"

so let's practice....

repeat after me....

"I was up in Hahvahd Yahd, tryin to pahk the cah, when this wicked fat bastahd swung in and pahked his shitty ass cah in front of me. I told him "Listen mutha fahkah, move that piece a shit cah, before I cahv my fahkin initails in your wicked big fahead, and boot yer ass all the way to Fenway Pahk!! Ya wicked ugly bastahd!"

This should help you brother!!

:00000436:

:00000441:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)