Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Well my Slingshot sat me down and gave me a long talk on how she understood that being in the desert and 115° is not exactly a slingshot ride but being neglected was no fun either. Soooo a well deserved wash and wax and headed to the coast!

Sun baked brain.

Symptom...

Voices associated with inanimate objects.

You need a taller drink of water and some shade.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• I took my Slingshot to the polaris dealer today. It's been running great since Dave did his magic to it in maggie Valley a few years ago. But SOMEONE had to tell my Slingshot that she was up for sale and didn't like that idea. So when she saw a stranger looking her over and touching her I guess she didn't like it too much. So we go out for the road test, and he decides that he's gonna buy her! Then just like that bolt of lightning that blasts out of the sky, the DAMN check engine light comes on. Well, the buyer knows the Slingshots pretty well as he already has one and knows that the "phantom" 65551 code is a common thing. So he's still interested in buying her. She's now in the hands of the trusted service department to clear the code so the sale can be completed. Stay tined for an update soon

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Well my Slingshot sat me down and gave me a long talk on how she understood that being in the desert and 115° is not exactly a slingshot ride but being neglected was no fun either. Soooo oh well deserved wash and wax and headed to the coast!

I took my Slingshot to the polaris dealer today. It's been running great since Dave did his magic to it in maggie Valley a few years ago. But SOMEONE had to tell my Slingshot that she was up for sale and didn't like that idea. So when she saw a stranger looking her over and touching her I guess she didn't like it too much. So we go out for the road test, and he decides that he's gonna buy her! Then just like that bolt of lightning that blasts out of the sky, the DAMN check engine light comes on. Well, the buyer knows the Slingshots pretty well as he already has one and knows that the "phantom" 65551 code is a common thing. So he's still interested in buying her. She's now in the hands of the trusted service department to clear the code so the sale can be completed. Stay tined for an update soon

See post #3664. Must be a contagious condition 😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• airoutlaw sun baked for certain! 2.5 hours to go 30 miles today. Accident here accident there - 1st 2nd 1st 2nd this is the only picture I got. But a sweet flat black Lambo. 107 degrees in six lanes of dead stop “traffic “! Is it considered “traffic “ if it’s stopped?? Brutal!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I guess my wife and I do things backwards from most - - I use my Slingshot as my daily driver every single day of the work week pretty much rain or shine - - then on the weekends we take our Saturday or Sunday drives in my wife's Volvo S60 - - With my wife having retired this last February the Volvo sits most of the week so its good to get it out to keep the battery charged and the fluids moving

Anyway today we took the S60 up the mountain to Idyllwild, it was nice to get up out of the 108 degree heat and just walk around and browse the little shops

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I took mine out of the garage to make room for the 8 foot ladder. Cleaned out all the spare parts that will be going with the Slingshot. Soon EVERYTHING will be back in my garage EXCEPT the Slingshot.

Before everyone starts to ask me what's the next step, I can guarantee with 100% certainty that i was NOT raising money to take a rocketship ride with Bezos or anyone else for that matter

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I took mine out of the garage to make room for the 8 foot ladder. Cleaned out all the spare parts that will be going with the Slingshot. Soon EVERYTHING will be back in my garage EXCEPT the Slingshot.

Before everyone starts to ask me what's the next step, I can guarantee with 100% certainty that i was NOT raising money to take a rocketship ride with Bezos or anyone else for that matter

Vanderhall?!?!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Got the boy outta bed and rolled up to Englewood for a car show. Was pretty packed by time we got there at 11, so took a stroll through to check it all out and then headed back to the springs. Was hot so had to hit our favorite ice cream joint before headed home! Vacation officially over... wife has a few yard chores to get done and back to work tomorrow. Was a good week or so though and can't really complain!

• Went to Norwegian Hollow, near Purdy and Viroqua Wisconsin. From DeSoto to the Hollow is like riding the tail, backbone, tongue and fire of the Dragon. The Tail, Deals Gap, NC, is 11 miles. We had over 40 miles of never ending curves and hills. Beautiful country.

Had a 16 inch, three topping pizza and 12 wings for $27.

Lot of bikes on the road Sunday. Good, hilly, curvy roads from Decorah IA to the Mississippi. Cross at Lansing, Prarie du Chein or LaCrosse and you're in for some really great Sling Shot or bike riding roads. Norwegian Hollow is tucked away in the middle of nowhere. Parking lot full of bikes and one or two cars and a few Jeeps.

• Well... not today but this weekend, still trying to recover today. Up to Indy for SavannahStrong. Wonderful trip, little wet, but worth every rain drop to be able to be apart of such a wonderful group and show support that literally stretched further than the eye could see...