Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• I actually got out for another ride with a couple of buddies. Thais makes 3 rides in 7 days. Last Saturday we went for some great BBQ, Wednesday we hit the usual Wednesday D.Q ride for hot dogs, and yesterday we went out for some seafood. This place closes for the summer and heads up to their original location in Salisbury beach Ma. We just had to get some of the best fried fish, shrimp and clams before they're gone till fall

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• We took the Sling to a local car show this afternoon. It's an informal Father's Day get together at a local pizza joint that's been going for 35 years now. We saw some pretty nice cars.

Then we headed to an 80 acre forest park near our house.

Just to

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Well I didn’t take the sling but went by car to visit my Mom. She turned 94 on Sunday Still going pretty well. Think about it, 94 years old wow all the stories! Driving back home today, hope everyone has a great day

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Trying to get back to "normal", my wife and I went out to try some BBQ for father's day I hate to post anything bad about businesses, so I'll just say that the weather was good, but their BBQ beans were the best. I better cut down on these trips to go eat as I'm starting to put a few extra pounds on this once svelte body

• Happy belated Father's day to Bill Martin as well as a belated Happy Birthday to his wife Angie. I sure hope with all that they've been through for the past (almost) year, that they had some time to sit back and relax - or lay down and have some fun. But I have to ask one question. Did Angie take you out to diner to celebrate Father's day, or did you have to take her out to diner to celebrate HER birthday? Or did you guys go DUTCH?

• My wife insisted that i dress up for Father's day. I told her that I only had ONE suit and she insisted that i wear a suit or we stay home. So as always, the WIFE wins. I'm sure she's think twice about telling me what to wear after seeing me wearing my suit yesterday

• Tampa area had a rally for Alzheimers, about 60 slings and 30 Spyders. I wrote up more info on an extended post on its own thread. Was a news highlight, and I attached the link. Great time for the group of 5 of from SW Florida. Met up at 3, got home about 10pm. Clear day, no popup rains.

Fox 13 News

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Went to see my favorite relative. 89 year old cousin who was stationed in Goose Bay, Labrador during the Korean War. Spent many summers on his parent's farm when I was MUCH younger.

He's old, I'm old, but we shed decades when we're together.

• Up in Tennessee visiting Frank the Tank getting some wonderful TN hospitality. Went on beautiful twisties outside of Knoxville and to the infamous Brushy Creek prison where they housed James Earl Ray

kinda scary place - didn’t stay long - they might decide to keep me :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Up in Tennessee visiting Frank the Tank getting some wonderful TN hospitality. Went on beautiful twisties outside of Knoxville and to the infamous Brushy Creek prison where they housed James Earl Ray

I was there last fall and those are some fun twisties. Had an audi behind me that thought he was going to keep up :00008172:

I don't know Bill - after I saw your post I looked it up and they say there is a distillery there now - - - might have wanted to stay longer

from this link - Wikipedia

"The prison closed June 11, 2009.[8] Its functions were transferred to the Morgan County Correctional Complex.[1] In 2018, Brushy Mountain was re-opened to the public for tours, private events, car shows, and concerts. Brushy also houses a distillery that produces moonshine, vodka, whisky, and liqueurs."

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I don't know Bill - after I saw your post I looked it up and they say there is a distillery there now - - - might have wanted to stay longer

from this link - Wikipedia

"The prison closed June 11, 2009.[8] Its functions were transferred to the Morgan County Correctional Complex.[1] In 2018, Brushy Mountain was re-opened to the public for tours, private events, car shows, and concerts. Brushy also houses a distillery that produces moonshine, vodka, whisky, and liqueurs."

EVERY place you go in TN & N Carolina has moonshine!! I’m still not near finished “tasting” all of them - but I am determined to complete the task :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Hit up a local car show thing that was really showing off the Pikes Peak Hill Climb cars, so kinda cool. Rained good on us when leaving so hit up a bar on the way home for some shelter! Few beers later the wife didn't care about the sprinkles and we headed home. Good way to wrap up the work week with a sling ride!

No description available.