Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Pulled into the dealer service area and was talking to a new SS owner when the service manager came out said he was going to Vegas with every SS they had. And I quote “ Some rapper rented one in Vegas, liked it so much, bought all he could find for his crew”. The SS show room was empty when I went in. Crazy 😏

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Pulled into the dealer service area and was talking to a new SS owner when the service manager came out said he was going to Vegas with every SS they had. And I quote “ Some rapper rented one in Vegas, liked it so much, bought all he could find for his crew”. The SS show room was empty when I went in. Crazy 😏

I see more videos on You Tube of wrecked Slingshots soon..........

:HEADERSS::COLDAIRSS::COILOVERSS::MOTOROILSS::OILFILTERSS::SILVERSS:My paint is fast, TURBO Silver!

This happened to me last year. Called ahead before I left to see if this place in WY had anymore seadoo spark jetskis. Literally said I did yesterday but Kanye West bought them all as he was having a lake party. Ended up driving to El Paso, TX to buy one....covid made it hard to find ATVs, RV,s boats, etc... last year

• Well, after getting a slight glimpse of the outside world Wednesday, I figured it was time to either drain the stale fuel outta the gas tank, or go out for a ride and burn through it. Burning through the old fuel made the most sense as it took LESS work and it was already paid for (although it was probably about 50 cents cheaper back then). It was going to be hot as hell all day, so I made sure I took a drink with me and a full cooler of 6 more bottles of soda. I wasn't expecting it to be this warm.

The group I went with thought it would be a nice day to take a trip out into the country. I can say one thing for sure, the roads are long and straight. It sure is a great spot to "blow out a little carbon" to make sure it will still run the way it used to before the short/long storage.

We went out for some good BBQ at this neat by the side of the road food truck. Rib dinners (4 ribs or more if they're small) with 2 side orders and a drink. All in for $13.00 (Used to be $10 BEFORE Biden started his "let me screw up the world so they won't forget me" policy. Longing for the good old days, we stopped by this place that sent us back in time to days when the Dinosaurs walked the earth.

I guess Biden was still around back then since the gas prices there ran up to $3.689 for 93 octane. So it was time to head back home and back to reality. The group split up and I decided to take a ride by the ocean. Stay tuned for part II

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• So, with the high temps and very little breeze (until you step on the loud pedal a little extra) I thought it would be a good day to hit the beach road and get some sea breeze to help cool down a bit. MAJOR traffic jams with vehicles going less than 5 mph and bumper to bumper for as far as you could see. Running the temps up in the Slingshot so you could hear the cooling fan riding almost constantly.

Who would have known that this weekend was a major 4 wheel drive bike get-together. All these trucks jacked up a couple feet or more, a bunch of them almost dragging their ass end while pointing the nose up in the air and loading the beds with people - some wearing very little clothes. They were bringing the "I need beads" to new lengths. I decided that I would stick it out (NO comment needed please Tripod) and enjoy the sights. After staying home or out for short trips for so long, any outside activity was appreciated. I was REALLY feeling BETTER today. So let me introduce you to BETTER

I found her on the beach, but she had been there all afternoon and was starting to get a sunburn. She figured it was time for her to leave. Being the true ambassador of good will, I made sure she made it back to the main land safely.

I had her ass covered all the way. It's a tough job but someone has to do it. If the weather holds out tomorrow, I'll probably head back over there. I hope I'll be feeling GREAT for the next few days

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

Edited 3 times, last by Funinthesun ().

• It was a hot one today I stayed in all day and reorganized the computer/reloading/guitar room. I live in a very small house and it is hard to get my hobbies in this room. Used to be the master bedroom till the wife passed away. Turned another bedroom into a 3D printer/ fishing rod building room. Did take the Slingshot out this evening as my son came over and he loves to drive it and then my grandson got to drive it and he went along. It was after 7 pm and still very hot in this end on the state.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Sure would be nice to have the slingshot legroom about 5 inches longer…. Just off the top of my head I think that would be about $2000 an inch🤪🤑

That’s what I charge the ladies, $2000 an inch. Some quick math shows that to be $1000 total…

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014