Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Once or twice a year we drive from NH to PA to visit my mother. I avoid NYC at all costs. Ended up there once because I made the mistake of listening to the GPS, got stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic, finally escaped near Newark NJ. (Our normal route takes us down the center of NJ.) Overall it added an additional 3 hours to what is normally a 6-hour trip. Nothing like arriving at your destination at midnight.

Glenn

• Met some slinshot friends for lunch and then buzzed over to the polaris dealer as our friends had seen some black n yellow slingshot shirts they had that the wife "needed".. Anyway, came out and saw 3 more slings parked by ours... some other friends that were cruising past and saw us there. We all got ice-cream together and then rode off before the rain came in. Community aspect of slingshots is big part of why this is all fun to me!

No description available.

May be an image of outdoors

• Took Susan for a ride around the lakes this evening. She has a hard time getting in and out. Out is the worst. Got to get a top so she has something to grab a hold of. She keeps grabbing stuff that will break.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Took Susan for a ride around the lakes this evening. She has a hard time getting in and out. Out is the worst. Got to get a top so she has something to grab a hold of. She keeps grabbing stuff that will break.

lrobbi you still in the business of helping folks out? ;)

See your site is still up.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• lrobbi you still in the business of helping folks out? ;)

See your site is still up.

Hey - hows it going I am still hanging in there - bring the business back. If DJohnson has a base model 2015 or 16 without the clading by the speakers on the passenger side, my grab-hable may work for this application.

https://www.rshotaccessories.c…rab-handle-passenger-side

thanks, lrobbi

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

My new way of getting out is this

1) left leg out

2) left hand grabs the base of the mirror

3) right hand on the break handle

Pull with the left and push with the right.
    Out in a flash!😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• @SoCal I have no problem getting out of the drivers side. I just reverse my get in. Stand up, step out. Susan was in a bad car wreck years ago and her left knee had to be fused after the metal joint op failed due to a bad infection. She is also missing the right knee cap so getting in and out is tough. She could grab the mirror bracket but I told her not to as I am scared it will break. She loves to ride. I am going to give more thought to a handle like Irobbi's. I don't see why it wouldn't fit.

• @SoCal I have no problem getting out of the drivers side. I just reverse my get in. Stand up, step out. Susan was in a bad car wreck years ago and her left knee had to be fused after the metal joint op failed due to a bad infection. She is also missing the right knee cap so getting in and out is tough. She could grab the mirror bracket but I told her not to as I am scared it will break. She loves to ride. I am going to give more thought to a handle like Irobbi's. I don't see why it wouldn't fit.

I am going to send you the instructions, pictures are in color. You can see if it really will work for the 2020 R model. I don’t want you to purchase if it doesn’t work for your application. Sending them shortly to you in PM conversation.

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

Don I don't think that you would have a problem with the mirror breaking??? Might want to tighten it a bit so it doesn't move.

DJohnson, I think you need a good sturdy top so she has something to hold on to to get in and out. My wife has the same problem except it is her right wrist.

• Really good news. I been in contact with lrobbi and he says he is sending me one of his passenger side handles for me to try on my 2020 R. I been looking at the pictures on his site and don't see why it won't fit a 2020. If it fits then I can send him the payment. Lewis has went far beyond what most suppliers would do. Showed Susan and she said it was just what she needs. A top may come later but the handle will also help.

• Really good news. I been in contact with lrobbi and he says he is sending me one of his passenger side handles for me to try on my 2020 R. I been looking at the pictures on his site and don't see why it won't fit a 2020. If it fits then I can send him the payment. Lewis has went far beyond what most suppliers would do. Showed Susan and she said it was just what she needs. A top may come later but the handle will also help.

Pics?