Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Red I have seen some very big skunks. I fact I skinned one and did a mount for my Zoology class in college. Everyone left the room while I was doing the skinning. You got to know what you are doing and be very good with the scalpel. BTW this skunk would have never fit under my front spoiler on my Sling.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Had a great time She likes taking pics share of FB etc tried my hand with the go pro today will drop a link here any of the resident vid experts have any pointers to pass along would be much appreciated

So....

First, reflections from windshield...

Major detraction.

Get that camera higher for ultimate projection. Or lower for the raw.

Decision factor...

Do you want folks to know what vehicle you are in or the ride you are on.

Does the camera reveal the vehicle or only the road ahead or behind?

Putting the camera in the wind is gonna require a music non copyright overlay due to wind noise.

Use a second camera protected from wind noise or recording device that you can sync the sound to the primary camera.

Play with some video editing programs... free ones to begin with to find what you like and don't like.

Video editing to produce videos you want will require time invested by you...

If you don't have that time, clip a couple of exciting small segments to an auto video compiler such as GoPro Quick and hope for the best...

Posting GoPro Quik to YouTube will get you a no monetization video.

Any videos you record will be memories you can share and recall. Or, a bullet not fired is a target missed.

Bottom line...

You will invest some time to do it right.

Enjoy the ride! It is amazing.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Nice ride in the country today until traffic circumstances required I drive over a dead raccoon. I put it under my seat as with any road debris but it was a little too tall. Still better than slamming on the brakes and getting rear-ended. Some interesting results and lessons learned. The feel of dead raccoon hitting the undercarrage it a little unnerving. The metal cross beam acts like a knife at 65mph. It is possible for dead raccoon meat to pass through the holes where the rear seat bolts are and enter the cockpit.

Removed the seat and spent three hours picking out decomposing raccoon meat. Let's hope that bourbon can remove the smell from my sinuses. Fun times.

Could have been a Image result for skunk gif

• Drove Sally to guitar lessons. I really like the fact that I can carry my guitar in Sally where doing so on my Harley wasn't real safe. I also have room to bring a amp home if they have one for me to repair.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Not really ride related and didn’t know where else to put it. Had long chat with the one and only KayTwo today. Some may not have had the privilege of meeting our Admiral in the making but those that have here is an update. He is graduating in June - another class (Navy managerial stuff) in Rhode Island. He has been assigned to a Naval command post in Memphis. He, Heather and kids are leaving S Carolina mid June already purchasing a new home in Memphis. All are doing well and he hopes in upcoming months to maybe getting back to riding with us. For those that have not met Jared & family - finer folks would be hard to find!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Not really ride related and didn’t know where else to put it. Had long chat with the one and only KayTwo today. Some may not have had the privilege of meeting our Admiral in the making but those that have here is an update. He is graduating in June - another class (Navy managerial stuff) in Rhode Island. He has been assigned to a Naval command post in Memphis. He, Heather and kids are leaving S Carolina mid June already purchasing a new home in Memphis. All are doing well and he hopes in upcoming months to maybe getting back to riding with us. For those that have not met Jared & family - finer folks would be hard to find!!

Thanks for that update Brother Bill. :thumbup:

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• They are some of the best you'll ever want to meet. Stil;l can't believe they opened up their place for one heck of a BBQ and a "let's swap over body panels from one Slingshot to another" I was there and saw it happen and STILL don't believe it. Congrats guys

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

And how's the teacher? Momma Heather still at it?

• And how's the teacher? Momma Heather still at it?

No that you mention it I talked to her also. She got herself another teaching gig with 7th graders. She is kinda pissed she has to go back to in class teaching - on Zoom she can just mute the ones that act up - sounds like our girl don’t it ?? 😂

• O dark thirty somewhere in the depths of Montana. Left to right, KayTwo , exharleyrider , Ross and some doofus. This is how friends are made! Thanks for the update Bill Martin . I hope to share a road with you one day.

I’m sure we will meet somewhere - ya just never know where I will roll up. Last time I got to see Jared and family was pre COVID - here is a pic of him and one of the younguns

And of course his bride and new dog...

You should make the trip to Maggie Valley - I’ll leave the light on for ya !!