Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Well I got out yesterday for the first day of the year. Sunny and maybe 55 degrees. I had to go to the bank to get some money so I took the Sling. This is Daybreak park on the east fork of the Lewis River. It's nowhere near the bank.

Today I'm taking the truck and trailer across Washington State to pick up a '62 Mercury Meteor. Cute little hot rod. Maybe I'll post it up in the money pit thread...

Y'all have a great day!

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• No SS riding - too busy working on new house. Going back to coonass land to get all our crap next week. It is SS related though - hand new handrails installed on deck so that none of my brothers (especially me) have too much shine & fall in the creek

Still got a long way to go but it’s shaping up to be one helluva home warming party for Maggie Valley.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• No SS riding - too busy working on new house. Going back to coonass land to get all our crap next week. It is SS related though - hand new handrails installed on deck so that none of my brothers (especially me) have too much shine & fall in the creek

Still got a long way to go but it’s shaping up to be one helluva home warming party for Maggie Valley.

love the house - sure wish I wasn't so dang far away - would love to come to Maggie, but my sciatica would kill me if I tried to drive that kind of time and distance and it just seems kind of pointless to go to the biggest Slingshot event that there is without bringing my Slingshot

On the bright side I have no doubt that not going will save a great deal of $$$$$$

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• love the house - sure wish I wasn't so dang far away - would love to come to Maggie, but my sciatica would kill me if I tried to drive that kind of time and distance and it just seems kind of pointless to go to the biggest Slingshot event that there is without bringing my Slingshot

On the bright side I have no doubt that not going will save a great deal of $$$$$$

Its closer than the Philippines - but the food is probably better there than Maggie

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• love the house - sure wish I wasn't so dang far away - would love to come to Maggie, but my sciatica would kill me if I tried to drive that kind of time and distance and it just seems kind of pointless to go to the biggest Slingshot event that there is without bringing my Slingshot

I have noticed 3 different places that rent Slingshots here in Maggie Valley/Waynesville area. Fly out and rent one. You would have a great time meeting all the folks you been talkin to for so long. If interested I would be glad to get to rental info for you.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I have noticed 3 different places that rent Slingshots here in Maggie Valley/Waynesville area. Fly out and rent one. You would have a great time meeting all the folks you been talkin to for so long. If interested I would be glad to get to rental info for you.

I see a group buy coming!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I have noticed 3 different places that rent Slingshots here in Maggie Valley/Waynesville area. Fly out and rent one. You would have a great time meeting all the folks you been talkin to for so long. If interested I would be glad to get to rental info for you.

sure, I could come down and rent a Slingshot, but one of the main points of great event like Maggie is all the vendors - - cant get a DDM Supercharger installed on a rental =O

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Still got a long way to go but it’s shaping up to be one helluva home

That's a wicked fine looking spot Uncle Billybob!!

I can picture myself sitting there, with a 30 pack of

Busch Latte's in a cooler!!

Angie would be sitting next to me of course!!

Then at some point.........................

I'd be peeing in that stream!!

(But I wouldn't remember a thing, so I won't bother!!)

:00008172::00008356::00008172::00008356::00008172::00008356:

:00008359:

:00008040:

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• sure, I could come down and rent a Slingshot, but one of the main points of great event like Maggie is all the vendors - - cant get a DDM Supercharger installed on a rental =O

Does that really happen? I mean do people get turbos/super chargers installed at events? I get lights, other mods that are fairly quick - but big mods like that seem unreasonable to do outside of a garage. Maybe that's just my thoughts...

• Does that really happen? I mean do people get turbos/super chargers installed at events? I get lights, other mods that are fairly quick - but big mods like that seem unreasonable to do outside of a garage. Maybe that's just my thoughts...

I have watched Dave and his crew do turbos and Super chargers in the past

Not sure if they still do it

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Did mine as well with help of buddy so get what's involved with turbo anyway. Just wouldn't want to do it in parking lot / grassy field, with people around asking questions and interrupting the process. I mean having all the tools handy in a garage vs what you packed to take to an event. If I was a business I'd certainly charge more for an install at an event vs in my shop. How do you handle the ECU update at an event? Just a lot of variables and hats off to those vendors that pull that off.

• Did mine as well with help of buddy so get what's involved with turbo anyway. Just wouldn't want to do it in parking lot / grassy field, with people around asking questions and interrupting the process. I mean having all the tools handy in a garage vs what you packed to take to an event. If I was a business I'd certainly charge more for an install at an event vs in my shop. How do you handle the ECU update at an event? Just a lot of variables and hats off to those vendors that pull that off.

the DDM crew can do it and Bob is usually on site to update ECU's

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!