Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• EnjoyLifeToday my wife and I are thinking about flying down to Phoenix for spring break to get out of town and see some warmer weather. I'd like to fly out to Virginia for Slingshots Uncorked but MACAWS has told us that businesses there are still locked down. Are the restaurants and other businesses open in Arizona now? Do you have any suggestions for a couple of tourists for things to do and see?

I do. These are not in a particular order. There are many things here that are normal, fortunately. Including shopping, I don't/won't do masks. This is off the top of my head i may think of more.

I recommend:

Usury Mountain Park -- Great for picnic and great views and walks/hikes

Saguaro Lake -- Restaurant is normal and nice lake view or you can rent a boat

South Mountain is awesome

All the public golf courses are open

Prescott is a nice town to walk around

Lynx Lake walk near Prescott

Goldfield Ghost Town in Apache Junction is great to see and eat there

San Tan Mountains Park

Lost Dutchman State Park

Wickenburg is a fun town to explore like Prescott is

Firebird Motorsports Park

Horseback Riding/Shooting/Archery in New River

Kayaking on Salt River

Restaurants

Texas Roadhouse

White Chocolate Grill

Liberty Market Restaurant Gilbert

Timeout Sports Grill Mesa

River Bottom Grill Florence

Golden Stallion Restaurant in Gold Canyon

Caldwell County BBQ Gilbert

Black Angus Chandler

Black Bear Diner in Chandler

• SoCal thanks a bunch for sharing, that is a more beautiful sight than the mud and slop outside of my window. You do realize that we would all be lost without your inspirational photos. Just to think I might even get to take my slingshot of hiding and do some riding - Some Day!

Stay safe yo Lucky Dog

Thanks buddy! I was hoping to get some of Zion as we had some things to do up there but had to rent a car as it was raining and stormy all through the area. Perhaps next time...

Stay warm!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Today’s philosophy lesson (I read this book many years ago & always liked this quote - it was written regarding motorcycles but I think it applies to the Slingshot as well)..,

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• That is awesome information EnjoyLifeToday ! That's enough info to give us confidence to book the trip. We'll get a rental car and are thinking about rolling up towards Sedona and Flagstaff. We'll have about 5 days total so is that worth planning in?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• That is awesome information EnjoyLifeToday ! That's enough info to give us confidence to book the trip. We'll get a rental car and are thinking about rolling up towards Sedona and Flagstaff. We'll have about 5 days total so is that worth planning in?

Does that mean we have no chance of meeting you guys in Clarksville?

Looks like there is a bunch more to do there anyway

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• I do believe those are Burros.

If you try to rope and ride you'll be disappointed.

And arrested.

Hummm I wonder if the Burro is what it is because they either escaped or were abandoned by miners and had to adapt. I believe they are only found in the Americas. These guys look so fit and healthy! They are protected and there is a 500$ fine for feeding them.
    We saw a coyote in Death Valley and he was scraggly!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Does that mean we have no chance of meeting you guys in Clarksville?

Looks like there is a bunch more to do there anyway

Not no chance but my wife is 'apprehensive' about flying that far right now if things are still under lockdown. I gotta go with the flow on this right now. Meeting you is definitely on my to-do list and your events are on my radar to make that happen.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• We saw a coyote in Death Valley and he was scraggly!

You should see the coyotes around here - there are big and healthy, look like German Shepard's. Damn things run in packs like wolves. From what I understand some idiot decided that introducing them here would help curb the Deer population. I guess once they are done with all the small game like Rabbits, Foxes, domestic Dogs and Cats the Deer may be next. Now they put a bounty on them and the same tree huggers that put them here are upset.

Typical shit someone who lives in an Ivory tower with no knowledge of life in the country thinks they can out smart mother nature.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Not no chance but my wife is 'apprehensive' about flying that far right now if things are still under lockdown. I gotta go with the flow on this right now. Meeting you is definitely on my to-do list and your events are on my radar to make that happen.

I promise we will make that happen - all in due time Brother!

Stay safe and keep the love of your life happy

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• You should see the coyotes around here - there are big and healthy, look like German Shepard's. Damn things run in packs like wolves. From what I understand some idiot decided that introducing them here would help curb the Deer population. I guess once they are done with all the small game like Rabbits, Foxes, domestic Dogs and Cats the Deer may be next. Now they put a bounty on them and the same tree huggers that put them here are upset.

Typical shit someone who lives in an Ivory tower with no knowledge of life in the country thinks they can out smart mother nature.

Found the first downside of hillbilly livin. They have a herd of elk that roams my subdivision year round - and ya can’t shoot em EVER !!! A coonass will kill and eat anything - the learning curve may be a little longer than I anticipated :00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Found the first downside of hillbilly livin. They have a herd of elk that roams my subdivision year round - and ya can’t shoot em EVER !!! A coonass will kill and eat anything - the learning curve may be a little longer than I anticipated :00008172:

Bow hunting is silent - just sayin’... :/

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Found the first downside of hillbilly livin. They have a herd of elk that roams my subdivision year round - and ya can’t shoot em EVER !!! A coonass will kill and eat anything - the learning curve may be a little longer than I anticipated :00008172:

You could just invite one into your garage and do it the Sicilian way!

Just sayin... it has worked for my family for many years

Oh don't forget to put the plastic down on the floor first.

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!