Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Beautiful. One day we gonna ship the Sling out West and come ride a week.

When and if you do please look me up. I can show you some jaw dropping roads that will make you want to just keep going and going.

Come in the Winter or late fall as you won't bake your berries and we almost never have rain so you plan and you go - 99% of the time it's a go!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• I think that is the same one I bought year ago for Brenda and we/I never used it. I do not do pictures. I also think those are some very good pictures.

Like I have said prior - no one want their pictures taken but most all want to see them. If you pull it out all you need is AUTO and the Scene mode and you will be doing just fine. Dust it off! :)

• EjFord is a few thousand behind me. I am looking at close to 97,000 iles after next week. Of course that is not counting the miles on his first Sling.:thumbsup:

Just a little over 90,000 miles on 2015 and 2016 ... at the rate I'm going this year everybody going to pass me. I have to figure out how to drive the Slingshot out by SoCal so he can lead me thru some of that country. (Fly the wife out)...I can dream.

• Just a little over 90,000 miles on 2015 and 2016 ... at the rate I'm going this year everybody going to pass me. I have to figure out how to drive the Slingshot out by SoCal so he can lead me thru some of that country. (Fly the wife out)...I can dream.

Bring it!😎

• The wife and I took a ride up thru Lake Hughes and ended at Castaic Lake. Nice ride and many other motorist groups out. Still need to find a Slingshot group in SoCal lol. I’m on my second SS SL and still modding daily.

• When and if you do please look me up. I can show you some jaw dropping roads that will make you want to just keep going and going.

Come in the Winter or late fall as you won't bake your berries and we almost never have rain so you plan and you go - 99% of the time it's a go!

That's perfect. The little woman turns the big five O in 2022. The fall or winter is perfect as I am a Landscaper and way too busy to make that trip any other time but fall or winter. Thanks for the invite and I will sure take you up on it. It'll prob be 2021. We've been planning this trip since the day we bought the Sling.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• That's perfect. The little woman turns the big five O in 2022. The fall or winter is perfect as I am a Landscaper and way too busy to make that trip any other time but fall or winter. Thanks for the invite and I will sure take you up on it. It'll prob be 2021. We've been planning this trip since the day we bought the Sling.

123hotdog I would encourage you to let us all know if you plan that trip and I bet others would figure out how to join you along the way, and other semi-locals like myself might visit SoCal (the state and the person) at the same time. It's a great way to meet the people you almost know!

I joined such a group when KayTwo planned a trip from Fountain Inn, NC to Sundre, Alberta, Canada for Slingfest in 2018. He picked up riders in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and I met them in Montana. We had an awesome trip while I was with them (it was probably OK without me), and lifelong friendships were formed.

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• 123hotdog I would encourage you to let us all know if you plan that trip and I bet others would figure out how to join you along the way, and other semi-locals like myself might visit SoCal (the state and the person) at the same time. It's a great way to meet the people you almost know!

I joined such a group when KayTwo planned a trip from Fountain Inn, NC to Sundre, Alberta, Canada for Slingfest in 2018. He picked up riders in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and I met them in Montana. We had an awesome trip while I was with them (it was probably OK without me), and lifelong friendships were formed.

SlingLow ,sorry for butting in...But what happened to KayTwo?? I am in the upstate of S.C. and have heard a lot about him.Just curious if he sold his Sling or is it health related issue that he disappeared??

• SlingLow ,sorry for butting in...But what happened to KayTwo?? I am in the upstate of S.C. and have heard a lot about him.Just curious if he sold his Sling or is it health related issue that he disappeared??

There's no butting in here SC Slinger ! When I last talked with KayTwo he was somewhat overwhelmed with his changing life. If nothing has changed, and it probably did, he was scheduled to end his tenure in NC and move north to a naval base, I believe in Connecticut. He has two young children and his wife completed her education and became a school teacher. It's been a while since we've talked and I'm going to use this as motivation to call him tomorrow to see how he's doing.

In the meantime (I got these from him):

I really miss that guy!

• 123hotdog I would encourage you to let us all know if you plan that trip and I bet others would figure out how to join you along the way, and other semi-locals like myself might visit SoCal (the state and the person) at the same time. It's a great way to meet the people you almost know!

Awesome. We are planning the fall of 2021

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I would like for everybody to take a long look at what showed up in my town last night. What a pleasant surprise. We had an awesome ride and an awesome dinner. My Slingshot brothers and sisters are welcome anytime.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

• Awesome. We are planning the fall of 2021

Sorry. Not enough time to plan.

Ha! Just kidding. I think you mentioned August. My wife has summers off with her school district job and she is at work in August, but I've been acting more and more like a retired guy and could easily make the trip down the coast. If you start a thread early summer just for this trip, people will have the opportunity to see your plans, and possibly join in or run part of the trip with you. You'll also have a place to post all those wonderful SoCal pics!

• Sorry. Not enough time to plan.

Ha! Just kidding. I think you mentioned August. My wife has summers off with her school district job and she is at work in August, but I've been acting more and more like a retired guy and could easily make the trip down the coast. If you start a thread early summer just for this trip, people will have the opportunity to see your plans, and possibly join in or run part of the trip with you. You'll also have a place to post all those wonderful SoCal pics!

I am just tiered but would love to retired - who knows the way this virus thing is shaping up my dream may come true. Not ready for it yet but you adjust and play the hand you are dealt!

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!