Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Medford NJ, Nice little "Throw-back" town. Finally a few warm days to test the value of the baker air wings. Great product, offers total air adjustment. Really like them!

• Went on a 410 mile ride today with brother in law and another couple. Left Laredo at 8 got back 630 pm. Those of you that know the area will know but went to camp wood to eat hamburgers, then to Bent Rim Grill for something to drink then drove over to Medina for apple ice cream. Anyway good ride but very hot last hour 102.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Hey SC Slinger I haven’t seen many post from you lately. Are you still renting or did you find that perfect Slingshot to purchase?

SlingSC I finally found the one in March of this year.2019 SLR Red Pearl.Got a great deal I could not refuse.I have been lurking and learning,lot's of valuable information to go through on here.Thanks for asking.

• Hello all. I know this is the wrong thread but I couldn’t figure out how to start a new one. I’m ready to pull the trigger on a slingshot. Should I be buying a used 2015 with 20K to save some serious cash or a new 2019 base which is currently $16K with r3bates. Thank you !

• Hello all. I know this is the wrong thread but I couldn’t figure out how to start a new one. I’m ready to pull the trigger on a slingshot. Should I be buying a used 2015 with 20K to save some serious cash or a new 2019 base which is currently $16K with r3bates. Thank you !

Welcome to the 'World of Slingshot Insanity' Lots of good used Slingshot around and the 20,000 miles on the Slingshot is not much. The used Slingshot sometimes have lots of after market mods that are nice and would save you lots. So many choices!!!!!

• JoeFromNJ909

You didn't state what model 2015 and what you consider serious cash savings.

The 2015 may or may not include aftermarket mods that you may or may not want.

The 2019 base is a better price than I could have purchased it new in 2015.

But, keep in mind that is the entry price.

You can keep it stock or build it to your liking. If, however, you decide you want stereo, bigger wheels, windshield, top... mo' money!

The 2015 will be at the end of or out of warranty.

The 2019 will have a two year warranty with options up to five years.

Recalls...

No Slingshot made to date has not had a recall.

The 2019 will be up to date on recalls, you would have to run the VIN on the 2015 to determine if all recalls have been completed.

Regardless of which way you decide to go...

It is gonna cost you cash, short term or long.

I am not recommending either choice.

Slingshot is not a necessity.

Do you have the cash to pull the trigger?

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

I would opt for the 2019 for all of the reasons airoutlaw mentioned above. Good luck, and like we love to say around here, post a photo or else it never happened... 😉

"If I were a Jedi, there's a 100% chance I would use the force inappropriately!"

• Thanks for reminding me my life sucks these days 😩😩

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Huge bright spot on our trip....

Woke up and the web site said the Grand Canyon was open. We decide to go that route up to Utah. I gas up about 65 miles before the park at the last gas stop. Cowboy come up and starts asking questions and we have a good talk. We take off and get to the park. Ranger says the park is closed now - sorry..%$#&*%!! As we turn around a person in an RV flags us down. Says that “something” flew off “whatever that thing is” back at the round-a-bout and flew into the bushes. I get out - gas cap is gone! Was too busy talking at the pump and forgot to put it back on.

So we go to the round-a- bout and start looking. Out of nowhere 2-3 then a couple more then a car pulls over…. “What cha lookin’ for?” I explain the gas cap and I have about 6 people helping to look for the cap! THEN the man from the RV pulls over and says “Not this round a bout the previous one”. So we pack it in - thank everyone for their help and move on to the “other one” about a half mile back. One guy that pulled over in a car says he will follow us over and continue to help. We get to the spot and after about 10 min I find the gas cap!

So what we have here is a huge bright spot in humanity and perhaps intervention by a few “angles”! My gas cap rides on the back of the SS 65 miles, fly’s off into the bushes, a stranger tells me about it, and the great people of AZ take time to help out AND we FIND the cap in the bushes. You tell me if this is not AMAZING! I am liking AZ more and more all the time!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎