Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Arizona and Utah are open. Leaving Friday 4AM for 2 days in Sedona then Zion for a day. Gunna do a once in a lifetime cruise down an empty Vegas Strip on the way home..... or not.
    Treasure island is excepting reservations as of Friday or so they say.
    The natives are restless...😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Drove the sling in this morning. What a beautiful morning with the sun rise and the frost on the fields. Turned the heat up and covered my ears and listened to the tunes. -2*c or 28*f but suppose to be clear and a high of 15*c or 59*f for the ride home.

• Arizona and Utah are open. Leaving Friday 4AM for 2 days in Sedona then Zion for a day. Gunna do a once in a lifetime cruise down an empty Vegas Strip on the way home..... or not.
    Treasure island is excepting reservations as of Friday or so they say.
    The natives are restless...😎

I haven't been able to confirm this but I heard that Treasure Island is now owned by Somali pirates...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Drove the sling in this morning. What a beautiful morning with the sun rise and the frost on the fields. Turned the heat up and covered my ears and listened to the tunes. -2*c or 28*f but suppose to be clear and a high of 15*c or 59*f for the ride home.

Taking pictures at 95 miles an hour at 2°C love it!

• Gunna try out the new center console Tufskinz trim and see how it works Friday-

Monday. 8) With any luck we will be able to go through the Valley of Fire but it

will be windy! Perhaps the last desert run before it gets tooooo hot. We are

seriously thinking of transitioning out of Cali for AZ in the next couple of years and we are taking scouting trips. Cali is a great place but ..... I won't go there.

• SoCal I don't know much about it but St. George, UT has become a popular retirement community down there in the SW corner of the state.

St George is a great place and we have been there three times. We Love that part of the country! Tax's and the such are in the mix too very much. Utah is not as friendly in that direction but still in the mix. :) We don't want to be more than 3-5 hours out of Cali as out two kids live here in San Diego and Orange county so want to be close. Tremendous riding in this neck of the woods!

• We will be thinking of you northern boys when we break out the sunscreen on Friday😎!

My forearms and my farmer tan or looking like a snake skin! Peeling like crazy from our last ride and forgetting to put the screen on

Apply Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 70 every morning before leaving the house. The best stuff I have found and have been using for years now. It is not greasy and does not plug up the pores of the skin.

• SoCal hey have I told you to F off yet today:00008356: i hate you I hate you I hate you

8o just kidding I am jealous of you for the temps and pictures you post. Our two days of summer will be here soon and so will the humidity to go with it and then the snow will be back to slap us. Oh well I honestly wouldnt trade it

• SoCal hey have I told you to F off yet today:00008356: i hate you I hate you I hate you

8o just kidding I am jealous of you for the temps and pictures you post. Our two days of summer will be here soon and so will the humidity to go with it and then the snow will be back to slap us. Oh well I honestly wouldnt trade it

You know what "they" say... never take the plow off the SS ... ahh I mean truck until the 4th of July! Be well my chilly friend!

• Apply Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 70 every morning before leaving the house. The best stuff I have found and have been using for years now. It is not greasy and does not plug up the pores of the skin.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 70 - Gunna go get some - thanks. Wife says to screen up the night before so we are ready and it soaks in. Gunna put on an extra layer for gooseman :00008698: However it will be in the low 50's when we leave in the dark

so jackets, gloves, scarf, all that sissy stuff ( shirt sleeve weather and shorts for gooseman ) but Phoenix is gunna heat up quick thus the early start. There will be gratuitous photos!

• Looks like a real nice trip... Can you tell if there are any hotels/motels open, or are you camping? I would like to take a trip from here to AZ as well...I can do it in a day, but just in case it would be nice to know... Thanks

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• South Jersey farmland ride today. Finally the weather is breaking here. For the most part the last few weeks have been 10 to 20+ deg. below average! Looking forward to warmer days!

• Looks like a real nice trip... Can you tell if there are any hotels/motels open, or are you camping? I would like to take a trip from here to AZ as well...I can do it in a day, but just in case it would be nice to know... Thanks

Dude! (A little Cali lingo there.) Two weeks ago we took a trip to Morro bay or should I say a pandemic trip. I used Booking.com and the only difference is the whole breakfast and pool thing at the hotel is not working but you can stay. No big box stuff for us every mom and pop along the way we will patronize as we are able. Until someone drags me out of the sling nothing is closed for us!

Hotels are open but mostly curbside pick up for food. The Mrs. is at the store buying a new cooler just for the trip! this pandemic can KMA !