Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Went north today on a little leaf peeper ride , ended up @ Cuyahoga Valley N.P.

Spotted this on the way

While in the park I came across this

Another great day of riding

• Guardian_Angel and I went out an an Anniversary trip. Slingshot to Mentone, Alabama and a cabin rental. Spent two days riding the Slingshot and each other.

Back home today, here's a short clip of the day rides in and around Mentone and Little River Canyon.

Was experimenting with my new three axis Feiyu Tech WG2X Gimbal for action cameras. Shooting with a Hero 4 Black 1080p x 60fps.

Figured the wind would upset the gimbal, but it held steady with a few minor hiccups. Guardian_Angel was throwing the setup in and out of the Slingshot cabin , in all directions, and it held the shot.

Didn't experiment with the gimbal mounted to Slingshot. Will play with that later.

Also picked up a Feiyu Tech G6 gimbal for action cameras. Played around the yard some to learn operation but didn't use it during the trip.

And thank you YouTube for the extra compression... it improves my video so well, NOT!

Night rides in the hot tub were too dark and too hot for camera...

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• Springhill, LA for lumberjack festival car show. Took home a trophy.

:BLUESS:

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

CAI, Twist Header, Welter Performance Bagger, Pedal Commander

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• Hope you are doing well Rob!!

Doing well thank you. Got to ride some this afternoon. Gonna get out there tomorrow also. I am doing well with just the immunotherapy. It doesn't run me down as bad as the chemo did. ^^

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    ~Mark Twain~

• It's not so much about taking the Sling as it was who I found. Look who was passing through Bristol.

It was so good to see John and Velma.

2018 SLR LE
    Bullet Speed Top

Hawk 5.0 Pads

My girlfriend loves SS more than me but can't drive a manual laugh-squaredlaugh-squared Lucky me!!!

• I didn't bring the SS on this trip because it required 50+ miles of gravel, sometimes dirt roads, and I didn't think the SS (or me) would be too happy, so I took my jeep. But I thought it would be interesting for those of you who served.

I wandered down the Golden Road from Millinocket ME to the 1963 B52 crash site on Elephant Mountain. interesting place. On the walk up the hill, you start seeing small (1-2 foot) pieces of metal. They get bigger as you move up the trail, til your finally seeing broken landing gear, and larger pieces of the cockpit and wings.

Another interesting thing was there were abut a dozen people walking around looking at the pieces, and no one was talking. There was a quiet respect surrounding the site.

info on the site https://en.wikipedia.org/…/1963_Elephant_Mountain_B-52_crash

• Great little town, I was born there. Went to school up to jr high, then moved . Also as a little one Grandpa took us to Magnolia for supper sometimes

cool! I live just east of magnolia

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

Twist hose kit, DDM coolant tank. TricLED upper brow lights, LED Headlights, 6 ring chasing halos, chasing body lights, chasing under-glows, 360 flex-style wheel lights, lower brow lights, TufSKINZ kits. D ring steering wheel. Baker Air Wings, aftermarket velocity style seats, Twist foam mats, battery jump ports.

• Nowhere 😢

2016.5 Blue Fire

Meansling Quick Shade

• Very nice - - havent driven the crest in very long time.

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies