Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Momma bear and 2 cubs - traffic stopped both ways - I was tryin to come up with a plan in case she charged - all I could come up with was crap on myself and feed her my bride 😂😂

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• OK there Mr Martin. you drove from NY right past me down to see bubblehead, Then you end up on the Blue Ridge about 2 hours from my cabin and i didn't get to see you once. I hope you can extend your journey long enough to join us in Bristol at Mayhem in the Mountains

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• OK there Mr Martin. you drove from NY right past me down to see bubblehead, Then you end up on the Blue Ridge about 2 hours from my cabin and i didn't get to see you once. I hope you can extend your journey long enough to join us in Bristol at Mayhem in the Mountains

My apologies Sir - I am just a coonass wandering around admiring how beautiful and cool it is up in your Blue Ridge Mountains. Don’t count me out yet - Imma kinda starting to nest at Bubblehead’s house so who knows - I may turn up at your house yet 😂😂

• My apologies Sir - I am just a coonass wandering around admiring how beautiful and cool it is up in your Blue Ridge Mountains. Don’t count me out yet - Imma kinda starting to nest at Bubblehead’s house so who knows - I may turn up at your house yet 😂😂

Look out MACAWS , coonass people seem to wander if out of their own territory.

Might have to keep close eye on them , I am talking bout his Bride as well, hell he was even gonna use her as bear bait. What the hell! He acts like he’s afraid of SNAKES and BEARS. I don’t know, just a warning.

Have fun in Mayhem, ride safe.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• Look out MACAWS , coonass people seem to wander if out of their own territory.

Might have to keep close eye on them , I am talking bout his Bride as well, hell he was even gonna use her as bear bait. What the hell! He acts like he’s afraid of SNAKES and BEARS. I don’t know, just a warning.

Have fun in Mayhem, ride safe.

I’d rather fight a bear with a switch than tangle with a snake - I run screaming like a little girl from the snake - I learned not to follow to closely when Boomer ’s Sling threw a rattler up in the air at me - had to decide to see where snake fell or drive off the cliff - thankfully snake fell right in front of me - taking the cliff was winning :00008172:

• Well Mr. Bill you may not want to spend to much time in the Blue Ridge. Last weekend we had a bear decide to lay down in our driveway and the dog got bit by a snake.

But the locals tell me you have nothing to fear as most wild animals will not attack a Lawyer - they don't like the after taste!

Got that comment right from a local LEO

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• Well Mr. Bill you may not want to spend to much time in the Blue Ridge. Last weekend we had a bear decide to lay down in our driveway and the dog got bit by a snake.

But the locals tell me you have nothing to fear as most wild animals will not attack a Lawyer - they don't like the after taste!

FORMER LAWYER.. I’m actually quite tasty now - but if your tryin to discourage me from visiting....IT IS WORKING !! :00008172::00008172:

Gee, I always thought the reason a snake would not bite a lawyer was due to professional courtesy

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• Nice old-school hard tail knucklehead at Newcomb‘S

Nice bikes for certain! While at a glance I thought the same, that's an old school 'Nuck clone with an S&S engine. That bike could have been finished last week. The giveaway is the nose cone, although the Knucklehead "heads" are a close second. Still a very cool bike though!

• Nice bikes for certain! While at a glance I thought the same, that's an old school 'Nuck clone with an S&S engine. That bike could have been finished last week. The giveaway is the nose cone, although the Knucklehead "heads" are a close second. Still a very cool bike though!

Wow had me fooled- they make Nuck clones???? ( should have known- no puddles under this one) Of all the Harley motors the knucklehead is my favorite and have seen some really beautiful ones detailed out

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

• Wow had me fooled- they make Nuck clones???? ( should have known- no puddles under this one) Of all the Harley motors the knucklehead is my favorite and have seen some really beautiful ones detailed out

I love the Nuck ones. It is the parent of even today's HD. S&S did, but do not really make the bastardized version as shown. Looks like an S&S high performance (like 124 CI) lower up to the cylinders, but could be some other manufacturers. The covers are not remotely Nuck, only made to look like them. They are covering late model head/rockers, but kinda/sorta look like the Nuck ones. The cylinders are later model, (if you look at link below you will see the difference) but not many would catch it. At a glance, they will fool many if not most. There is another engine builder that has a similar nose cone, so it could be from them also. Here's a link to see the high performance S&S Nuck, the one they built to fool most of the none purest. Pricey but fools many.... they have many Panhead versions also.

https://www.sscycle.com/produc…omplete-assembled-engine/

• Last weekend a buddy and I took off for a 2 day ride from Raleigh NC to New Philadelphia, Ohio. We took the scenic route going up through West Virginia. We jumped on Hwy 250 in Staunton VA and never got off until we got to New Philly. Lots of good twisties up that way. Also lots of 35 zones but it was not too bad. On the way home the next day we took I-77 back and had some good fun on the WV Turnpike. Good ride and good times.

• Last weekend a buddy and I took off for a 2 day ride from Raleigh NC to New Philadelphia, Ohio. We took the scenic route going up through West Virginia. We jumped on Hwy 250 in Staunton VA and never got off until we got to New Philly. Lots of good twisties up that way. Also lots of 35 zones but it was not too bad. On the way home the next day we took I-77 back and had some good fun on the WV Turnpike. Good ride and good times.

That’s what it’s all about!

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎