Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Went for a ride and had lunch at the Oark General Store in Oark Arkansas. It is a general store that was opened in 1890 and been operating every since. Great story, food, and pie.

Five hours of riding with Felicia chasing me.

Are you sure it wasn’t you chasin Felicia ??? I seen your bride drive :00008172::00008172:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Went for a ride and had lunch at the Oark General Store in Oark Arkansas. It is a general store that was opened in 1890 and been operating every since. Great story, food, and pie.

You were only an hour & 20 minutes from my place! We often ride out that way.

Next time maybe the Captain & I can join you!

The smarter you get, the funnier I am.

• I cleaned up my slingshot and went out to blow out any residual carbon deposits from all the sitting around it went through during the off season. Of course, I had to make sure the turbo was being well lubricated and had to put it under load and do some high gear pulls when this fool in a blue and white car behind me had to show me his new high powered red and blue LEDs he must have gotten for Christmas. I tried to let him pass, but he slowed down and parked behind me when i pulled to the curb. I thought he wanted to show me his shinny new boots or his hat, but I knew right away that that was wrong of me to think that. When he asked me why I was I going so fast, I had to tell him the truth. He even wrote it down for me so I could have it framed when I got home. I asked him what I was supposed to do with it. he said that if I collected 3 more of them this year, I'd have a bike. He was a really nice guy, but I don't want to see him again anytime soon. next time i won't slow down to let him catch me.

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE

• I cleaned up my slingshot and went out to blow out any residual carbon deposits from all the sitting around it went through during the off season. Of course, I had to make sure the turbo was being well lubricated and had to put it under load and do some high gear pulls when this fool in a blue and white car behind me had to show me his new high powered red and blue LEDs he must have gotten for Christmas. I tried to let him pass, but he slowed down and parked behind me when i pulled to the curb. I thought he wanted to show me his shinny new boots or his hat, but I knew right away that that was wrong of me to think that. When he asked me why I was I going so fast, I had to tell him the truth. He even wrote it down for me so I could have it framed when I got home. I asked him what I was supposed to do with it. he said that if I collected 3 more of them this year, I'd have a bike. He was a really nice guy, but I don't want to see him again anytime soon. next time i won't slow down to let him catch me.

Priceless!😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

I live in PA what’s the duel antenna speeding device?

• [quote='SoCal','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/1547-where-did-you-take-your-slingshot-today/&postID=271845#post271845']

Very nice! For some reason I thought covered bridges were only in New England. Learning something new every day 😊

[/quote]

Ya need to read “Bridges of Madison County.” Good fiction and cured me of the notion of New England bridges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Very nice! For some reason I thought covered bridges were only in New England. Learning something new every day 😊

Thanks @ SoCal... we are very fortunate to still have 7 covered bridges left in our county, we have one that was built in 2012, so we actually have 8 total, you can drive thru six of them We also have 3 more covered bridges just across our county line, one in Oxford, Ohio (Butler County) and 2 in Germantown (Montgomery County), can't drive thru any of these though.

Our Roberts Bridge in Preble County is Ohio’s oldest covered bridge and the only double barrel/dual wagon-way bridge in the state. It’s the oldest of the six remaining double barrel covered bridges in the United States and 2nd oldest covered bridge of any type in the nation. Hueston Woods bridge although only 7 years old, is a real gem, it's one of the newest covered bridges in the country.

• We did something a little different today, joined an “organized” ride at Smoky Mtn Harley to support A Home 4 Vets. We have offered A Home 4 Vets a chance to raffle off a ride in Nuc’em up The Dragon to Deals Gap with lunch at the top. Not sure when they will pull the draw, still under discussion.

The group ride was fun. From Maryville up to Townsend then along the new Foothills Parkway to Gatlinburg then along Wears Valley Road back to Townsend for a late lunch. Finally returning to Smoky Mountain Harley in Maryville.

Gotta say, them Harley riders were pretty good. Now Slingshot good, but they didn’t doddle like I was afraid they would.

d3cca0cfcadd3750e41327527b1f3a61.jpgGave a couple of brief rides to a couple of volunteers.

01669a7a0a273273b234edb875f88549.jpg

a2bfecae7dd74d1ebd8de7cbb25cc4cb.jpg

718364909b0d57153fb4c0d02b04d50e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter