Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Wife and I rode from Goldendale WA down hwy 14 the 205 bridge then south to Milwaukie OR to visit mom at "Home Sweet Home" the nursing home she is in. Lunch on hwy 99 at Roakes then up hwy 26 over Hood and down into Hood River then hwy 84 to Biggs then over the river and back up to Goldendale. Nice to let it out and run 80 to 90 for over ten miles.

LC

• Pictures, I don't need no stinkin' pictures. Rode the back roads into Harbor Freight to get a couple of drop cloths and funnels (we're water sealing the church tomorrow, fun). Then took a side trip to visit Tennessee's' Finest Highway Patrol. Wanted to get a copy of the paper that was waved in my face by a Trooper while on the way home from Homecoming. This is the standard that the HP is trying to enforce here in Tennessee. Pipe dreams:

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Pictures, I don't need no stinkin' pictures. Rode the back roads into Harbor Freight to get a couple of drop cloths and funnels (we're water sealing the church tomorrow, fun). Then took a side trip to visit Tennessee's' Finest Highway Patrol. Wanted to get a copy of the paper that was waved in my face by a Trooper while on the way home from Homecoming. This is the standard that the HP is trying to enforce here in Tennessee. Pipe dreams:

Sorry, but that is an aftermarket enclosure kit on those Slingshots and was never manufactured as an original or option at point of sale.

That's about as stupid as telling Law Enforcement Personnel to enforce the law but no weapons allowed.

Slingshot Flyer! Well, of course it's red... :REDSS:

• [quote='airoutlaw','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/1547-where-did-you-take-your-slingshot-today/&postID=278290#post278290']

Pictures, I don't need no stinkin' pictures. Rode the back roads into Harbor Freight to get a couple of drop cloths and funnels (we're water sealing the church tomorrow, fun). Then took a side trip to visit Tennessee's' Finest Highway Patrol. Wanted to get a copy of the paper that was waved in my face by a Trooper while on the way home from Homecoming. This is the standard that the HP is trying to enforce here in Tennessee. Pipe dreams:

slingshotinfo.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/98522/

Sorry, but that is an aftermarket enclosure kit on those Slingshots and was never manufactured as an original or option at point of sale.

That's about as stupid as telling Law Enforcement Personnel to enforce the law but no weapons allowed.

[/quote]

Tell me about it. All about it. This is the official Highway Patrol position in helmets. 😟

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

John
    '15 Nuc 'em 'til they glow orange
    '15 Ram 2500
    '16 Denali 289 RK
    '17 Mazda 3 HB

:ORANGESS:

SOG supporter

• Went for a ride this morning, got rained on, didn't care, still had fun. Put about 100 miles on the sling on some back roads.

with my sling as my daily driver rain happens, and when it does I still cant help but smile - I am pretty much waterproof anyway and I love my slingshot

good to hear you didnt let it mess up your ride :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Nope, when it rains, I just slow down a bit and if it gets too bad, stop and put on my rain suit.

I bought a frogg toggs rain suite shortly after I bought my Slingshot. It came all nicely folded in neat pouch that I put in the compartment behind the driver seat. It sat there in the compartment never even removed from its pouch up until sometime last winter when I accepted the fact that around town I wasnt going to stop to put it on just because of a little rain. The pouch with the rain suit is now in the closet next to my full face helmet. I like having it just in case, but just in case hasn't happened yet, and for riding around town where I know I can change when I get home I would rather have the extra room in the compartment

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• Laguna Beach pulled over for no helmet - REALLY cool officer he called CHP they said “does he have a seatbelt on?”

YUP! Have a nice day and we were on our way.....

HUNTINGTON beach - there for the US Open surfing tournament- 1 inch into town Pulled over for no helmet. STERN NO BS motor, again REALLY cool- no ticket but gave us the rest of the block to park it - but did say he would be “busy” for about 5 minutes and showed us a back road where there “might not be any officers “. For those of you who don’t know, coastal pandas never give warnings, only tickets. (Must be all the clean living)

Not waiting for a third time to roll around soooo went to Long Beach for skid plates and lunch.

THIS.

Plus this..

Then a big slice of this...

=

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

Edited once, last by SoCal ().

So if it looks like a car you don’t need a helmet.

No children if open.....doesn’t say what age they consider a child....is it by age or height and weight?