Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• I finally put my projects aside and got some wheel time. Went up to my nephew Shawn's fabrication shop and picked up my repaired Alpha side exhaust. We also made some brackets to realign the trunk molding on my Dodge Coronet.

This isn't the way home...

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• 3GunSteve 2 questions, when you did 4 wheel conversion did you buy 2 wheels for back or use your original and buy another?

Also what's the width on the inside of. That trailer?

Wanting to go 4 wheel

Purchased in November/2021 from DDM works. Dave@DDMWorks is one here and a great resource for any questions. I used my original from RevDynamics and bought another, ran into issue with that as hole in wheel was 68.7mm and the hubs on the kit are 70mm, had to have them machined to fit the kit ($140). I'd have to measure but I have like an inch between wheels and side bars on that trailer on each side. It's tight... very easy to mess the wheels up and have done it a few times already... Was max I could go on this trailer though width wise - will have to measure it later when out by it again for you.

• Back from Galveston/Texas City and what a fun trip. Didn't take nearly enough pics though as spent a lot of time fishing/crabbin and a little in the sling. I did snag this pic though of my nephew getting a ride with me and then later my brother jumped in and road to the event with me that night. He said it best when he got out, that little sucker is peppy...lol

I also stopped in Austin at a shop recommended to me by another quad owner to get alignment done. Up on the rack with the lasers and all went solid green, not a single adjustment. Got lucky on that one as I didn't use specs in instructions as they looked incredibly toed in. So backed it off and eyeballed what was 0-1 degree, measured and matched other side to it. Tire wear on the rear where it's hitting is perfect and did have wife jump in there with me when they checked it so it was under normal weight!

Pics of the water are the canal the Air BnB was located on. Caught a lot of blue crabs off the dock and 3-4lb of keepers that we broiled on last night there.

• Toys for tots run today that we joined in on. Knew our buddy Pete with the mountain lion on his hood would be there, but we also ran into another sling we hadn't seen before. When driver got out we realized we knew her from some camping trips - small world! Got caught in some rain yesterday, fenders maybe in order although I love the way the quad looks now. Just glad to be out and about in it really!

May be an image of 4 people, motorcycle and road

May be an image of car and outdoors

May be an image of 1 person, outdoors and text that says 'HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH LICDEFENDER LIC ORADO STATE OLAAG'

• Love the color scheme - reminds me of the old 69’ Dodge Super Bee - really cool and fast car !!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• I know I know… we need to get out of our 120 mile ice cream run rut but it is addictive! To the beach with blue jeans - a chilly 78 today!😎

It is a bit cooler here in CO, I already took out the seat beads for this year. Went to breakfast Friday in Conifer and it was 39 when I got there and 50 when I left.....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• billythekidd that is a chilly one and in your neck of the woods you have to be careful about frost in the corners. All my buddies up in New England understand that as well. This is the time of year all us down here in California need to be careful with our posts because for all intensive purposes this is the best riding time of the year and I will try to be kind so those that are putting theirs in mouth balls can live vicariously 😎

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• billythekidd that is a chilly one and in your neck of the woods you have to be careful about frost in the corners. All my buddies up in New England understand that as well. This is the time of year all us down here in California need to be careful with our posts because for all intensive purposes this is the best riding time of the year and I will try to be kind so those that are putting theirs in mouth balls can live vicariously 😎

I agree. Billy is up and about earlier than me when I have the wife with me. I do love leaving in afternoon when it's warm though and coming home when it's cold. The supercharger really seems to pick up with that 30 degree temp drop we get in the evenings. Roads seem to hold temp more so aren't cold yet where you loose traction - best of both worlds!

• I agree. Billy is up and about earlier than me when I have the wife with me. I do love leaving in afternoon when it's warm though and coming home when it's cold. The supercharger really seems to pick up with that 30 degree temp drop we get in the evenings. Roads seem to hold temp more so aren't cold yet where you loose traction - best of both worlds!

Bro, early comes with age..... :)

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Ft Carson Fireman fundraiser car show in the springs - ended up with Judges choice and it was a fireman's axe for a trophy which I thought was pretty cool. Then meet some other sling friends and got some dinner. Stayed out to late as soon as that sun set forget it, was shivering driving back home!

May be an image of 1 person and outdoors

May be an image of 5 people, people standing, car and outdoors

May be an image of 4 people and outdoorsNo photo description available.