Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Well, no Sling yesterday it was 45 degrees in the morning in Breckenridge, CO and rained most of the day... High temp in the afternoon was 59 degrees and my friend is from AZ and would have frozen.... :) Also a quick stop at Old South Park City...I had to take a picture of the giant mirror in the old tavern.... and luckily the phone in front of me kept the ugly out of the shot....

When the going gets tough.... Downshift.

• Did a ride with my two-wheel friends in the HOG group. Went to Dover AFB and visited the Air Mobility Command Museum. Surprised to find and old friend that I worked on and did many maintenance runs on.

• It was a nice little outing today... and my first time with a group of Slingshots. There were 15 in all and it was a very fun time.

I was just at ESTES PARK about 2 weeks ago... so only stopped by to see the house that Jack haunted..... Haunts?? The Stanley Hotel... known in the movies as The Overlook. (The Hotel Picture was taken on a different ride)

• It was a nice little outing today... and my first time with a group of Slingshots. There were 15 in all and it was a very fun time.

I was just at ESTES PARK about 2 weeks ago... so only stopped by to see the house that Jack haunted..... Haunts?? The Stanley Hotel... known in the movies as The Overlook. (The Hotel Picture was taken on a different ride)

Very nice! I was going to go to this until some budget/board slide crap came up at work last week and I had to work a bit on Sunday. Heard it was a good trip from the folks I know who went! Pete (sling with mountain lion on hood) and I were talking last night, be a fun run with 2-3 slings who like to ride vs the huge group. Love curves like that!

• Very nice! I was going to go to this until some budget/board slide crap came up at work last week and I had to work a bit on Sunday. Heard it was a good trip from the folks I know who went! Pete (sling with mountain lion on hood) and I were talking last night, be a fun run with 2-3 slings who like to ride vs the huge group. Love curves like that!

I agree. I was surprised how many people had never been up Golden gate Canyon Road before.

• For those who have never been... this is the view from the Stanley... the picture really does not do it justice... That tall peak is called Longs Peak.. it is about 14,250 feet above sea level.

• Took the SS out of the trailer for the first time since the epic adventure in Maggie Valley. Headed up to the lake, Terry hopped in and we rode to Higgins Powersports in Barre MA to get the annual worthless inspection. After that, headed to Stone Cow Brewery for lunch. Great day of riding!

Sunday, headed to The Black Dog Bar & Grille in Putnam CT for lunch. Nice ride through Bigelow Hollow State Forest to get there.

Once again, saw zero Slingshots for both days, Since I bought it in December 2014, I've seen less than 10 Slingshots in 20,000 miles of adventure. Not counting group rides of course.

Never trust a ConnMan!!
    (Man I love that line!)
    :00007555:

• An old friend I worked with called yesterday morning. I haven't seen him in about 17 years. He stopped by the house, we took a ride in the sling with a lunch stop. Let him drive for a few miles. He Loved it! I don't get a chance to ride in the passenger seat much but it's a great experience with a different feel. Lately I've been seeing other slingshots on rides more often than not. Sometimes multiple siting's.

• Gorgeous pictures of the Grand Canyon. I have visited there, but not in the slingshot.

I just took my slingshot to Augusta, GA to pick up my daughter, who loves driving it and we went on to Warthen, Ga where we stayed at Hamburg State Park. This is a very small town so people were amazed to see something so cool as a slingshot.

• I been to the Grand Canyon also but it was in the early 50s. I bet the park has changed a lot.

The park not really, the visitor area definitely has. Back then you could drive along the whole south rim, now only part of the eastern entrance is drivable, the rest is shuttles.

There are probably 10 times as many people there now as there was then.