Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• @canegrinder My my friend that is great news. You can count on our dealer's shop doing it right. The shop manager is the best.

How is the wife doing. physical therapy is not fun. Susan want to know how she was coming along.

@DJhonson Kathy is doing well, She is having trouble walking though. I hope to have her home by next week. Fingers crossed.

• Just shy of 1500 miles this trip - Amazing in that the highest temps we had were only in the high 90's and even some jacket weather thrown in. Very nice for this time of year in the desert.

And this is not a CA bashing moment BUT the people of Arizona are/were so pleasant, accommodating, and all around nice people! And not a mask to be found.

We’ll get there when we get there and not a minute before. 😎

• Yes, trying hard to get the word out that I have never had a flu nor wore a mask. I love living in AZ for that reason. Glad you had a good trip here.

• Not today but yesterday. Heading to favorite deli 90 miles away. Stopped for construction, turned off sling. Tried to start and completely dead. Called for tow but after 1 1/2 hours waiting for service to locate a tow business that would tow it, a truck stopped and asked if they could help. So I figured get a jump. Took off battery cover and discovered the positive cable came off battery. After 2 hours of waiting for tow we were back the road after attaching the cable, DUH!

• Angles National Forest today- good ride!
    Bikes were out today. Two kinds. One was Ricky Racer. The other was Richard Racer. To shortin things I will call them Rick and Dick. Rick was having fun, waited to pass when safe and ya I did turn outs for them. Dick passed on blind corners and damn near took my mirrors off. Moral of the story... don’t be a Dick!

But - still a good ride 😎

Did not know we were on Chevy’s road today..

• I sure wish Texas had more roads like that spread across the state. Here in East Texas it seems there isn't anything much higher than a couple hundred feet and too many of the roads are too straight. Nothing like going into a trance on a road with long straight stretches and then encountering a 90 degree turn!=O

• I sure wish Texas had more roads like that spread across the state. Here in East Texas it seems there isn't anything much higher than a couple hundred feet and too many of the roads are too straight. Nothing like going into a trance on a road with long straight stretches and then encountering a 90 degree turn!=O

Yea I agree , Try driving in Laredo! Wait, I don’t have to do that any more.

Man I love the Ozark mountains.

Keep Three Wheels Down

• [quote='canegrinder','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/1547-where-did-you-take-your-slingshot-today/&postID=352283#post352283']

Beautiful place I was there 66 years ago. Bet it has really changed. Thanks for bringing back memories.

@DLohnson I have seen it from the air flying over but never at ground level. BTW They are going to repair my Sling to the tune of $4800.00.The Swing arm is bent the wheel is cracked and the tire is damaged and so is the fender. All the Items mentioned will be replaced The frame is not damaged. I should have it back in 2 or 3 weeks

[/quote]

Good news, hope no issues from repair.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• Yesterday we decided we were going to Denver, mostly to meet Abigail who's doing some slingshot across the country thing. Unfortunately we missed the dinner and when we drove up to meet for cruise downtown afterwards she had headed back to rv/hotel. Wish her the best in her trip and bummed we didn't get to cruise together but was an adventure none the less. We got caught in some hail on the way up to Denver, hung out in this overpass for a bit, then decided to just brave the rain for 15min to get past it. Rain sucks, but Denver was clear and had a blast up there with 6-7 others slings downtown.

Get home at 2am, up at 8am to get to a ride today in the Springs. Fun ride back up to Denver (the scenic vs interstate way) then around through the west side and then back down through castle rock to the springs. Literally met 6+ slings from the springs today that I hadn't met before. Besides states like AZ/CA/FL where you can drive year round I'm surprised to see so man in CO. Fun times and new friends and contact info swapped for future rides!