Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• Out doing business estimates this evening...

EjFord I'm going to pollute this thread for a moment and ask you if it's possible to paint the metal rollup doors in my storage units. I plan to paint the metal sides with Sherwin Williams superpaint but am afraid that will fail on the doors that roll up into a coil at the top of the opening instead of opening into the building.

Any advice?

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• Just out Monkeying around today…

125cc, fuel injection. Started with full tank (1.46 gallon capacity), rode 108 miles. Filled tank and it took 0.599 gallons - doing the math, that’s 180.3 mpg! Yowza! This thing is an absolute blast to tool around on. Still doing break-in so taking things easy. Hit 60 mph a couple of times.

Have ordered a little windscreen/fairing & a luggage rack.

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• like you say making children out of adults, and you proof that 😂😂

Do not resent growing old. Many are denied.... The Privilege :REDSS: :SUPERCHARGERSS: : :HEADERSS: : :COILOVERSS: Wycked hitch

• EjFord I'm going to pollute this thread for a moment and ask you if it's possible to paint the metal rollup doors in my storage units. I plan to paint the metal sides with Sherwin Williams superpaint but am afraid that will fail on the doors that roll up into a coil at the top of the opening instead of opening into the building.

Any advice?

There is a Sherwin Williams product that will do the job... Let me check on exactly what it is.

• I thought about getting one of those monkeys. They look like a blast. Reminds me of the smaller dirt bikes when I was a kid. Would love to see a pic of the bike after the add-on's. Are they at home on dirt trails?

• I thought about getting one of those monkeys. They look like a blast. Reminds me of the smaller dirt bikes when I was a kid. Would love to see a pic of the bike after the add-on's. Are they at home on dirt trails?

Definitely fun. Here’s a history link for those unfamiliar with the Monkey (it dates back to a Japanese theme park in 1961).

https://coolmaterial.com/rides/honda-monkey-bike-history/

Yes, many people take these off-roading.

Will definitely post pics when mods added, but it will be a while. The luggage rack I ordered is coming from Japan & the fairing is coming from England. The fairing was a little spendy but definitely the best looking one on the market (paint is factory colr-matched. I’ll be using a Saddlemen expandable roll bag for the luggage rack so I can snag groceries, etc. It maintains its shape whether empty or full.

• Frankie55 found a red one with same fairing & luggage rack (he has an aftermarket exhaust on this bike). Will still post pics when I get everything installed. The metallic blue paint is amazing.

• No where with the Slingshot today. Still trying to get my John Deere X300 tractor/mower running. Got half the yard done when it quick again. Dirty gas/gas tank/ filter. Got the gas flowing again but petty sure I flooded the engine as I couldn't get it to fire on starting fluid then it blew out about a cup of gas out the muffler. Tomorrow I will take the plugs out and turn her over a few times, dry the plugs and try again. If I manage not to catch the thing a fire. Now you see why I am not adding turbo myself. Maybe I should just go ride the Sling.

If the music is to loud you are to old.

• Frankie55 found a red one with same fairing & luggage rack (he has an aftermarket exhaust on this bike). Will still post pics when I get everything installed. The metallic blue paint is amazing.

That was the bike it reminds me of. The mini trail. I have to look for ways to make room. No room in the garage. May need to sell some things in the storage shed!

• Sad day for me today

Took my Slingshot and all its stuff to its new home in Durham NC, Truck is sold and the trailer is going to a good friend and forum buddy. I can't believe that the Big Red Truck, Big Red Trailer and the Lone wolf will never be in the same place at the same time ever again.

But I will be hanging around just to annoy you all. - See you guys in Maggie I should be there Thursday

The more people I meet

The more I love my Dog!

• See you in Maggie, somebody will take you for a ride.