Where Did You Take Your Slingshot Today?

• [quote='EjFord','https://slingshotinfo.com/index.php?thread/1547-where-did-you-take-your-slingshot-today/&postID=327723#post327723']

EjFord And God was watching!
    Good for you all!🙂

Thanks SoCal, I just do a very small part. I just know how to post some pictures. It was a good day for lots of kids and those of us who were there had a good time. 45° and Sunny so it was a supper time to be out and show off some great ride.

[/quote]

Nicely done, EJ.
    Thanks for your efforts.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Polaris Slingshot Forum mobile app

The trouble with bucket seats is not everyone has the same size 'bucket'.

• I took mine 76 miles round trip to the Amateur Radio Club meeting in Scottsdale AZ to show it off. Everyone loved it. They had wanted to see it because in a previous meeting I had mentioned I had ordered it. It was awesome fun to get there and back. I know its "geeky", but hey that is what I retired from, being a computer electronics geek.

• Went to lunch at 43 degrees

43 doesn't sound that cold, but with the wind chill factor it is starting to get there :thumbsup:

Cage Free - 2016 Pearl Red SL

DDM Short Shifter, Sway Bar Mounts Coolant tank Master Cylinder Brace & CAI

Twist Dynamics Sway Bar, JRI GT Coilovers, Assault Hood Vent

OEM Double Bubble windshields & various other goodies

• I assumed he meant that he went to the athletic club for lunch...

never heard of it

• Me neither! Another poor attempt at humor using my Google-fu skills...

(was hoping to find a restaurant named “43 degrees”)

yes you do have skills, but I was confused when I went to the 43 degrees website there was no mention of a restaurant or any other food offerings

but no matter your "Google-fu" skills are still legendary in my book :thumbsup:

• I’m sure there’s something edible at the gym...

gyms around here are mostly filled with gay men

• And you know this how?! :P:D

My wife and I have belonged to two different gyms over the years and we would go regularly the only person that looked anything like your picture was one of the owners of the second gym we belonged to - a young Vietnamese woman who owned it with her husband who was a professional body builder - and I will say that girl had a bod on her :thumbsup: - - - - and she could also leg press over 300 pounds - - - yea but most of the clientele was overweight house wives and gay men who treated the place like a meat market - - - - here in Palm Springs we have a huge gay population at one point our entire city counsel was made up of members of the LBGTQ community - not sure, but I think it still may be

I have heard it estimated that as much as 50% of the population of Palm Springs may be gay - - when I first moved here back in 87 it seemed really odd to me, but these days I dont even notice - just people living their lives like anyone else

• I took mine 76 miles round trip to the Amateur Radio Club meeting in Scottsdale AZ to show it off. Everyone loved it. They had wanted to see it because in a previous meeting I had mentioned I had ordered it. It was awesome fun to get there and back. I know its "geeky", but hey that is what I retired from, being a computer electronics geek.

There are a lot of 'computer geeks' making a living to be able to have fun with the Slingshot. Good to have you with us. I still have trouble trying to turn mine on..

• Hey lookie’ here! I’m three days away from my third anniversary!

Have totally enjoyed and still enjoy virtually riding with you all! Thank you rabtech for providing such an amazing platform!

You and everyone are very welcome. I am just glad to see everyone happy with the site. I am also extremely happy to see it growing every day. We seem to have a few new members each day. Even if they just sign up and just look around, they at least know where to come back to when they need help or information.

• Raining all day yesterday, so no riding! Came home from shopping (old PC died 2 hrs before class) to find the farm coop had delivered my load of firewood and dumped it on the front lawn. 🙄

Spent a couple hours in the rain with my *other* motorized toy getting the delivery squared away before weather got really bad. Took 8 loads, and you have to pick it up *twice*, once into the bucket, and again to stack it.

Ben-gay for me tomorrow for sure!

• I can sympathize with the Ben gay. I have two tons of wood pellets being delivered today. Delivered on pallets, 50 bags per pallet, 40 pounds per bag. They set them outside the garage and I get to move them inside and re-stack them.

2016 Bluefire LE, the fastest color. :D:BLUESS:

• Raining all day yesterday, so no riding! Came home from shopping (old PC died 2 hrs before class) to find the farm coop had delivered my load of firewood and dumped it on the front lawn. 🙄

Spent a couple hours in the rain with my *other* motorized toy getting the delivery squared away before weather got really bad. Took 8 loads, and you have to pick it up *twice*, once into the bucket, and again to stack it.

Ben-gay for me tomorrow for sure!

I can sympathize with the Ben gay. I have two tons of wood pellets being delivered today. Delivered on pallets, 50 bags per pallet, 40 pounds per bag. They set them outside the garage and I get to move them inside and re-stack them.

You guys have it made! I go to the woods to cut my wood then load and haul to the wood shed unload then split and stack in shed. It then gets moved again to take it inside close to the stove and one more time to put it in the stove. I've been told it's free heat but I don't quite see it that way.

• You guys have it made! I go to the woods to cut my wood then load and haul to the wood shed unload then split and stack in shed. It then gets moved again to take it inside close to the stove and one more time to put it in the stove. I've been told it's free heat but I don't quite see it that way.

They say firewood heats you twice: once when you cut it and once when you burn it.

My experience is:

Once when you fell the tree, once when you limb it, once when you buck it, once when you split it, once when you load it, once when you unload it, once when you stack it, once when you move it into the house, once when you burn it. And one more time when your bride makes you vacuum up the mess. Can we get a count on that? :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::deer::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

Remember folks - this isn't a rehearsal, this is The Show!8)

• They say firewood heats you twice: once when you cut it and once when you burn it.

My experience is:

Once when you fell the tree, once when you limb it, once when you buck it, once when you split it, once when you load it, once when you unload it, once when you stack it, once when you move it into the house, once when you burn it. And one more time when your bride makes you vacuum up the mess. Can we get a count on that? :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::deer::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

That was the reason that I never had a fire place