• Picked up my wife's new toy today. 2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker with 485hp off the floor! This thing is crazy fun to drive. Probably gonna cut into my mod money for the SS!

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.

• Picked up my wife's new toy today. 2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack Shaker with 485hp off the floor! This thing is crazy fun to drive. Probably gonna cut into my mod money for the SS!

Sahweeeeet!!! Congrats!!!

Slingshots: making children out of adults since 2014

• Challengers and chargers are about the only cars that mess with me on the road. Never drove one, but I think they look great. Wish GM would reprise some of their tasty models from the late 60s. To me, a 69 cutlass convertible is the most beautiful car ever made.

• Drew - your wife's new car, are you sure that somewhere in that gift you didn't maybe hold the spare set of keys?
    Beautiful Ride - Lucky Lady!

I did strategically place the other remote on my keychain. Might have to take it out from time to time to make sure everything's functioning properly! The car choice was her's, the motor/package choice was mine! I wanted the hellcat but it was 25K more.

Anything in life worth doing is worth overdoing.
    Moderation is for cowards.