Why this forum doesn't matter to 4nines

• 4nines is the owner of PRC (POLARIS RANGER CLUB) with about 30,000 members and RZR FORUM with about 90,000 members and a whole list of vendors. I don't know if he has any others. Slingshot forum I don't know how many members but must not Be enough to worry about.

• 4nines is the owner of PRC (POLARIS RANGER CLUB) with about 30,000 members and RZR FORUM with about 90,000 members and a whole list of vendors. I don't know if he has any others. Slingshot forum I don't know how many members but must not Be enough to worry about.

5,288 members, which isn't enough to matter in the context you put it in. I do believe 4nines is passionate about Slingshots and his "low" membership forum.
    SSF's may not have the member count, but vendor count is more important for profits. If membership falls drastically, vendors stop paying to be vendors.
    I think for 4nines , like @rabtech he always wants his baby to be successful. Rab is off to a killer start and I fully support him in his new venture. As @STYLN stated, this forum matters to us and at minimum, it emotionally matters to 4nines an dascrow.

• IMHO the old forum administrators may very well had and have passion for the Slingshot. The difference I see is @rabtech has a passion for anything that goes fast but more importantly a passion (in a manly way of course :) ) for all the forum members. With that formula as his mantra we may not have the QUANTITY of members but the QUALITY will be unsurpassed!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

......... confused-squared

:REDSS: The ghost of SLingshot past ......

• Glad I never joined the RZR forum. They're a dime a dozen. The SS is more cherished by the owners I think. We all have plenty of money stuck into them too. The members on this forum just like to stay connected even when we don't have a new mod to brag about. A great aspect of the web. Super info..........

Ha... The 1st troll... Was wondering when they'd show up from behind the "guest" status...

• Now if it didn't matter, why you here telling us that? :00008356:

Where is that troll alert button again.... Ahhhhh found it
    image.gifimage.jpeg

WE WERE ALL HUMANS UNTIL
    RACE DISCONNECTED US,
    RELIGION SEPERATED US,
    POLITICS DIVIDED US,
    AND WEALTH CLASSIFIED US.

Why This Forum Does Matter - Because I am here.... Nuff Said. :thumbup:
    :whistling:

• I think he's missing the point completely. We aren't here to "hurt" or "take down" the other forum. We are here because we love the slingshot and want a place to discuss ideas and plan get togethers without having an issue with nazi overlords. In that respect the forum matters quite a lot. It means a lot to me and I expect quite a few others here.

• I think he's missing the point completely. We aren't here to "hurt" or "take down" the other forum. We are here because we love the slingshot and want a place to discuss ideas and plan get togethers without having an issue with nazi overlords. In that respect the forum matters quite a lot. It means a lot to me and I expect quite a few others here.

And ever important we have successfully "freed the nipple" :00002485:

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• @Bill Martin at least we know where your mind is. A good place! I don't think it doesn't matter to them it's money at the end of the day money rules all, as we could see. I just think the fire got out of control before they decided to call 911. Just a little to late.

• IMHO the old forum administrators may very well had and have passion for the Slingshot. The difference I see is @rabtech has a passion for anything that goes fast but more importantly a passion (in a manly way of course :) ) for all the forum members. With that formula as his mantra we may not have the QUANTITY of members but the QUALITY will be unsurpassed!

Bill, you should of been a lawyer. I'd still love you anyway!

Home of the free - because of the brave