Broke down need help

• On the other site we had a list of Members that were willing to help a Member that needed help. I am in the Salt Lake area and I have a well stocked garage with beer fridge. anyone needing assistance can count on me for help we just need a good way to get a hold of each other without posting personal info. Like one of our agreed good guys keep a list and our numbers to connect us.

• I'm pretty sure if you're a member of this more better forum, than you are willing to help a fellow slinger (like a swinger, but with two wheels up front)

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.

• I agree 100%. My wife and I are super careful about publicly posting too much personal info.....heck, the closest thing to social media for us is a couple forums.....no face books, twitters, skype.....nothing.
    We do believe in helping out good people when we can, and I've gotta say, the Sling community seems to have some of the finest specimens known to exist!!! I'd love to send any forum members my contact info if they want to create their own "little black book" for emergencies or meet-ups. Just PM me (or email me direct: roadog1aj@yahoo.com) and we'll go from there. I've already had the honor of exchanging info with a few of the fine people on this forum, and have no problem exchanging info in case of a "Man Down" situation and someone needs a helping hand!!! With all the awesome people have Slings....it we could build a network that would rival AAA......well maybe not that big....but I can dream can't I ????

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• Yeah, but some of us got no skills, other than a ride, a place to stay and a beer-stocked fridge....... If you are in real trouble........ tools, trailer, garage, lift, etc. might be nice to know. I mean- if it were me, would I prefer to call someone like me.................... or Rabtech?
    Anyone not being able to figure that out deserves the old place....... just sayin'

• Yeah, but some of us got no skills, other than a ride, a place to stay and a beer-stocked fridge....... If you are in real trouble........ tools, trailer, garage, lift, etc. might be nice to know. I mean- if it were me, would I prefer to call someone like me.................... or Rabtech?
    Anyone not being able to figure that out deserves the old place....... just sayin'

Agreed......I would love to have a Rab in every town, but I'm not that lucky!!! I suppose it would still be nice to have someone to reach out to in an emergency. Any help is better than none, if you unexpectedly find yourself sitting alone on the side of some road out in the middle of nowhere. Even if the comfort we can offer is a dry place, and hot meal......Oh, and frosty beverages, of course!!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• I agree with this, don't have many tools but what I do have to offer is a large yard to park in, a roof over your head and hot meal....oh and cold beverages.... Trust me, you come here you will be feed well, wife is an awesome cook. If someone wants my contact info, please PM me and if someone starts a littler black book...let me know I'll give you my info.

Life is simple ... you're either "Qualified or you're Not'

• I agree with this, don't have many tools but what I do have to offer is a large yard to park in, a roof over your head and hot meal....oh and cold beverages.... Trust me, you come here you will be feed well, wife is an awesome cook. If someone wants my contact info, please PM me and if someone starts a littler black book...let me know I'll give you my info.

I'm thinking send me your address and I will just break down in front of your house. Roof and food sounds like a great deal to me....

• This was a good idea somewhere else and I think will be even better here! Central Cali here if someone breaks down near me! Im not a good mechanic but I'll hold the flashlight steady and provide some new and slightly used tools for anyone in need!!

Owner of Three's Da Life Fenders and Three's Da Life Apparel

Proud supporter of S.O.G. (Slingshot Owners Group) :thumbsup:

WWW.ROCKMYBLING.COM

• Its great for all you guys to help out because I am broke and out of beer. So sorry Canadian beer and Canadian (you know what) is better. I think most people on this forum would not think twice to go a few hours out of their way to help one another. Group hug!!! I think I will go and cry now as this is a highly emotional moment now.

• I know anybody coming through SW Louisiana can certainly call on me. I got plenty room, LOTS of fine Kentucky bourbon, a car hauler and got nuthin more important than helping one of you guys if you have trouble close to me. Don't be bashful - will be glad to provide ya with some excellent southern hospitality!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• OK- let's face it- there is not a single member on this new forum who would not help out. Family is family......
    Sacramento area- I would do whatever I could to help- shelter, food, beverage, garage, limited tools & less knowledge, but big heart! Not on a dirt road or in the boonies. 1 1/2 miles from freeway access

• I'm always willing to help if you are broke down in the Louisville, Ky. area. Just call my dad's bar the "Hitching Post Inn" at (502) 239-4724 and they will contact me immediately.

Oh and even if you're not broke down but just passin' through and you git skeerd cus ya thought ya heard banjo music. It's a good little watering hole, and I promise they won't make ya squeal like a pig. ;)

• I feel the same way, if you need me ,I will be there for you. The garage is full of toys but have all the tools and most of the info you might need. There is always beer and water in the frig in the play room (garage) in the house there is select liquor.

FUN ya gonna let me in the house with the good stuff?????

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it