Four wheels and a V8

• I believe 10k gets you a base 2 wheel rear conversion only, you would need another chunk of change for the V8.

Bingo.

$10k for a quad kit and another chunk for the LS3 swap.

Even at $20,000 (guessing), you are getting quite the package! You could have a $40,000 vehicle and just drive circles around pretty much everyone else.

On a different note, I would love to see some small fenders over each wheel that have the lines of the front hood portion the covers the wheels. A little protection and the machine would look much faster when parked.

Owner of Slingshot #263 that has some stock parts left on it. :D

• I imagine a redo of the front to go along with the rear...

Who's got photoshop skills?

Imagine the front fenders removed, leaving only the center portion of the hood most get painted (like just the red on @jorgebri60s Sling), then Chrysler/Plymouth Prowler-esque style fenders (hugger style) for all four wheels... Leaving the craftsmanship and such exposed as @Slingshot Garage mentioned.

I think that would look nice...

• Looks like an amazing package (maybe they'll have a package deal). One worry would be legality, there were various Goldwing riders that did the cheap mans trike conversion which is really 2 training wheels on either side of rear wheel (Voyager kit). Some got hassled by cops for 4 wheels no longer being a motorcycle. Might be simpler in an autocycle state but having a motorcycle tag and 4 wheels might be a cop magnet.