Found a Good deal on Craigslist for someone looking for a LE orange

• details please... !

It's just that my warranty will be gone come Feb. 2017, and with so many turbos out there and now everybody has gone to either the side exit exhaust or the welter rear exit exhaust, besides graphics, mine is not the unique SlingShot anymore in my circle of peers..... so I figure, "what do I want out of my driving experience?" And the answer is not neccesarily more power.... I am fine with 265 to 300 at the rear wheel, I want the sound and the quickness of a super bike without the hassel of having to lean over into a turn or worry about road rash if I go too far into a turn.

Well..... a 13B twin turbo set-up with a six speed trans and a aftermarket ecu seems like a viable solution. so, i'm looking into that option and if it can be done for less than $9K, I will most likely have that when you see me in the Smokies next year! And my Sling will be a new color as well. I am working on a new improved Street fighter graphics package that will work with my Gawdy Silver and grey PRP seats that I love!!

• It's just that my warranty will be gone come Feb. 2017, and with so many turbos out there and now everybody has gone to either the side exit exhaust or the welter rear exit exhaust, besides graphics, mine is not the unique SlingShot anymore in my circle of peers..... so I figure, "what do I want out of my driving experience?" And the answer is not neccesarily more power.... I am fine with 265 to 300 at the rear wheel, I want the sound and the quickness of a super bike without the hassel of having to lean over into a turn or worry about road rash if I go too far into a turn.
    Well..... a 13B twin turbo set-up with a six speed trans and a aftermarket ecu seems like a viable solution. so, i'm looking into that option and if it can be done for less than $9K, I will most likely have that when you see me in the Smokies next year! And my Sling will be a new color as well. I am working on a new improved Street fighter graphics package that will work with my Gawdy Silver and grey PRP seats that I love!!

Step up and find a 20b ;)

wait...you put up a photo of a Eunos 20B!

Actively looking for another sling...It is time...

• I just put up the one that is for sale right now in Jax fl. it is with a automatic so I'm trying to find out idmfcthey can get me one with a six speed. this one has 56K miles on it but I don't want the automatic. I'd go with whatever will give me the best reliability and performance with the least hassle

• I just put up the one that is for sale right now in Jax fl. it is with a automatic so I'm trying to find out idmfcthey can get me one with a six speed. this one has 56K miles on it but I don't want the automatic. I'd go with whatever will give me the best reliability and performance with the least hassle

Reliability and performance with the least hassle...Definitely not Rotary then. I owned an RX8 that sat in the shop for 4 months out of the 16 months I owned it. I loved driving it when it was running. Other than that it had constant ecu issues and apex seals are pain in the ass.

• Reliability and performance with the least hassle...Definitely not Rotary then. I owned an RX8 that sat in the shop for 4 months out of the 16 months I owned it. I loved driving it when it was running. Other than that it had constant ecu issues and apex seals are pain in the ass.

The rotary engine by itself is not inherently unreliable, just that Mazda really did a poor job of it with the Renesis in the RX8. The Rx8 is the least reliable version of the rotary I think that was ever produced, and if it is an automatic RX8, that version of the Renesis is almost guaranteed to fail. The 13B in the FD was a good engine but Mazda put a radiator and intercooler that was too small and forced it out through a really bad downpipe. We have been around rotary racing for a long time now and the earlier naturally aspirated engines with fuel injection can be super reliable, and one of those with bridge porting, beefier apex seals running out to 9000RPm would be a lot of fun :)

• The rotary engine by itself is not inherently unreliable, just that Mazda really did a poor job of it with the Renesis in the RX8. The Rx8 is the least reliable version of the rotary I think that was ever produced, and if it is an automatic RX8, that version of the Renesis is almost guaranteed to fail. The 13B in the FD was a good engine but Mazda put a radiator and intercooler that was too small and forced it out through a really bad downpipe. We have been around rotary racing for a long time now and the earlier naturally aspirated engines with fuel injection can be super reliable, and one of those with bridge porting, beefier apex seals running out to 9000RPm would be a lot of fun :)

Oh I agree with the statement about the Renesis. I love the way it ran...when it ran. I would also love to see a 9K RPM turbo machine. It's the reason I started looking in to it about 2 months ago. I can't imagine it would be too bad of a swap in all honesty. At least compared to others. I should look in to it a little more seriously.

• Please do this and please let it be a 20B. We will gladly help in anyway possible to make that happen :) I can not give this enough likes :)

Dave..... once I'm back from cross country trip let's talk because I really think this is the direction I'd like to go. I have to be different and I love loud obnoxiously gassy machines and I just think this type of build would tickle my fancy. if you can help me achieve that..... I'm in!