Admit it..who is playing Pokemon Go

• I like it because I can now tell where the junkies are in my neighborhood. Because they are the only ones not holding a cell phone.
    I have played the game, but I'm going to use common sense. What better way to get robbed at night, then to openly present your $1,000 cell phone to some mugger or junkie. Probably a few creeps with a drawer full of stolen phones somewhere.

• hey you guys wanna come over after you play Pokémon, we can watch Goonies and my wife can make us Kraft Mac and cheese and then we can talk about girls & boobs, maybe go into the woods & look @ a Playboy mag & then go ride our BMX bikes! :00008356::00008172:

Fellas, if we're gonna play Pokemon, then we need to follow it up with some Dungeons & Dragons, and maybe some Magic cards or hackeysack. Playboy and BMX might be a far reach.

• Fellas, if we're gonna play Pokemon, then we need to follow it up with some Dungeons & Dragons, and maybe some Magic cards or hackeysack. Playboy and BMX might be a far reach.

laser tag, jarts & Atari... Since I guess some of ya can't hack the BMXing, old farts! :00008359:

I Have No more toys, just memories.... :/

• That’s all I needed!!!! .. :cursing::cursing::cursing: .I just got back home to find four Police Officers in my house looking for something, acting like lunatics!!!!! Even through underwear, which was rather embarrassing!!! <X<X They checked under the air-conditioner and inside my bed mattress tearing it apart!! When I asked if they had a search warrant, they answered completely hysterically: "Where did you hide it???? We know it's here somewhere!!!!" At least 1000 possibilities went through our minds,,, but I thought I let them search for whatever they were looking for. Let's see if and what they will find!
    Approximately a half hour later I watched one of the Police officers look at his mobile phone and then he shouted: " Stop it! We are in the wrong house!!!! Pikachu is next door"

• Yesterday after a beautiful day of boating the wife and returned to marina where we sat and enjoyed a cold libation. After awhile we noticed groups of people walking all with cell phones in hand not speaking to one another and occasionally glancing up to avoid others or not walk off the breakwater. It was absolutely unbelieveable, I must say there is such a thing as Pokemon Zombies. I just sat there and shook my head, unf*%kin real!

All the oil might be in Alberta but the dipsticks are in Ottawa!

• Well I can tell you this... In the three weeks my son has been plying it he has logged over 110 miles walking. Now please understand that he is 23 but grew up playing Pokemon from about the age of 8 or so. For him its just a big part of his childhood.
    Honestly he was packing on a few pounds that didn't fit him will (not a tall guy). My wife and I booth noticed how much thinner he is looking. So there are a lot of bad but damned if it ain't helping my son get in shape a little. Its a good start.

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup: