Policeman shot in Georgia

• I just read that the policeman shot in Georgia this morning was actually responding to a 911 call placed by the shooter.
    The cop got out of his car and he opened fire on him. Thank God the cop had his Kevlar vest on and was able to return fire. He is in stable condition and the shooter is in critical condition.
    Pam

• I just read that the policeman shot in Georgia this morning was actually responding to a 911 call placed by the shooter.
    The cop got out of his car and he opened fire on him. Thank God the cop had his Kevlar vest on and was able to return fire. He is in stable condition and the shooter is in critical condition.
    Pam

Hopefully the shooter (caller) will die so we (the tax payers) won't have to investigate, defend,house,feed,accommodate,educate, graduate,advocate,integrate,facilitate,
    compensate,segregate,and medicate,him for the rest of his life. Not to mention the money we will save on not paying his prison cell cable bill ! :00008862:

• I firmly believe in due process! That being said as the comedian Ron White said "Texas, his state, was putting in an express lane for the death penalty. This guy should be tried, convicted, and executed before 2017 arrives. This may deter some of these idiots from taking shots at LEO!!! This process should be instituted for all "smoking gun" cases IMHO!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it