Hatred for police began on July 16, 2009

• On July 16, 2009 Obama said that the Cambridge, Mass., Police Department had acted "stupidly" in arresting his friend, prominent African American scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr.
    This was the start of the Obama administration constantly causing anger towards police departments.

I have spoke with dozens of Police Officers who have told me that Obama had made their jobs more dangerous, with his remarks. I pray that we don't see more of the tragedy that took place yesterday.

• Hatred of police officers go back a lot further than that. But what that did was make it ok for people to verbally attack officers if you disagree with them. It is a short jump from that to physically attacking them. Have there been officers that were wrong? Of course but what most folks have lost sight of is tha no one hates a bad cop as much as a good cop. They make our job just that much harder. That said nothing that occurred in St Paul or Baton Rouge can justify what happen in Dallas! These things are going to continue and escalate until the leaders in the minority community condem the rhetoric of Al Sharpton and his type. They don't care what the truth is.

• Until the President gets up there and says if you are pulled over by the police do exactly what you are told. Do not back talk or curse the officer. Take a ticket or warning and everyone goes home.

Instead he gets up there and talks about how some cops are racist and this needs to stop.

It's a very sad time we are living in.