2 cops shot in Dallas

• BLack Lives Matter is a hate group by definition. Here is the defintion:
    A hate group is an organized group or movement that advocates and practices hatred, hostility, or violence towards members of a race, ethnicity, nation, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other designated sector of society.
    BLM is a hate group. They have preached hate for an entire group of people. ALL cops. Not just the bad ones. They have preached violence, and asked for the killing of cops. Need I remind you of their chants, "pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon", or, "what do we want, dead cops".
    The problem is democrats have legitimized this hate group while pandering for votes.
    Otherwise,Dems would have called out BLM for their hate a year ago,
    Our country is in deep trouble and if we don't stand up to Dems we will go down the drain. Dems have done a good job silencing anyone who disagrees wth them. It is a sad state of affairs when people can't express their thoughts without fear of retaliation.

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• On July 16, 2009 Obama said that the Cambridge, Mass., Police Department had acted "stupidly" in arresting his friend, prominent African American scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr.
    This was the start of the Obama administration constantly causing anger towards police departments.

I have spoke with dozens of Police Officers who have told me that Obama had made their jobs more dangerous, with his remarks. I pray that we don't see more of the tragedies like those in Dallas.