2 cops shot in Dallas

• I hate to say it again but I am afraid we are approaching the outskirts of anarchy. If we do not get SOMEBODY to lead us out of the mess we are in it will get a lot worse! Prayers for the officers!!

I might not be right but I can sure sound like it

• Can't agree with you on that @Shack - a LOT of folks will die if the government fails and only the strong survive. IMO if it were to come to that the Civil War would look like a school yard fist fight. We DEFINITELY need change but peacefully thru rule of law!

• I cannot fathom how people's thought process is so warped. I certainly understand civil unrest and outrage at governmental breaches of law if proven. But, protesting against a possible injustice in Baton Rouge and St Paul then opening fire on innocent officers in Dallas is just beyond my comprehension. What would be the difference if officers began firing into Black Lives Matter protest just because you identified with them. Just what is going to happen when we no longer have folks that desire to go into law inforcement because of danger, low pay, and fear of prosecution. The repercussions of this will be heard around the world further showcasing our weaknesses. Becoming wearing of saying "So Sad".

• This is BAD folks. This may embolden more thugs across the country to try this and then we are gonna have a LOT of itchy fingered LEO (can't say I'd blame em) out there. Can't see Obama doing anything to hit the release valve on the pressure cooker our country has become.

• Prayers for the innocent LEO's everywhere- caught up in the hysteria, and automatically judged guilty by association.

Earlier, I thought- soon, there will be no police- who in their right mind would want to job? I believe that even more firmly now.

God help people who need LEO help--- how willing will they be to respond, when they are being gunned down?

• Prayers for the innocent LEO's everywhere- caught up in the hysteria, and automatically judged guilty by association.

Earlier, I thought- soon, there will be no police- who in their right mind would want to job? I believe that even more firmly now.

God help people who need LEO help--- how willing will they be to respond, when they are being gunned down?

EVERYONE is being gunned down. When will we as a country realise this is not a black on black, cop on black, white on black, gay on Muslim, etc etc etc issue. Stay away from mainstream media that only shows you what the agenda wants you to see....find other less biased news outlets and you'll see this is happening every day....all around the county...we have much bigger problems than who has guns and we aren't going anywhere with them....we just take to forums and twitter and Facebook....change our avatars for a day....and go back to our pintrest projects and Facebook arguments.

It's time we as citizens do something to change this country..... I wish I knew what....im just as frustrated as the next guy / gal....I was horrified to see the shootings earlier in the week and I'm horrified to see what happened in Dallas because all f@&king lives matter....sorry.....frustrated....carry on

Never sacrifice integrity for popularity >..<

• Like the law that is applied to our elected officials?

Nice distraction from the current obvious pollution in our fed govt...

that IS the current obvious pollution that is our Fed gov.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• As I watch the videos from the Dallas shootings a bitter irony stands out. A large group of people gather to protest the police. The police are there as the protesters disparage their character and calling. The protester are so filled with bravado. As the shots rang out their bravado evaporates. The object of their protest and disdain do not hesitate, they run to the fight. The object of your hate just gave his life to protect you.
    Rest in peace my brothers.

• As I watch the videos from the Dallas shootings a bitter irony stands out. A large group of people gather to protest the police. The police are there as the protesters disparage their character and calling. The protester are so filled with bravado. As the shots rang out their bravado evaporates. The object of their protest and disdain do not hesitate, they run to the fight. The object of your hate just gave his life to protect you.
    Rest in peace my brothers.

Agreed.

This is a sad day

• kinda hate to say it, but if you keep giving people more and more access to getting guns easily, it's going to lead to more problems.
    They just confirmed on tv, 4th officer now has passed away.

if they take away guns from law abiding citizens, bacause of the criminals that misuse qnd abuse their gun rights, is exacrly what we dont need. Guns -like drugs- will still be available on "black market" (no thats a not racial slur, that is what americans call under the table illegal deals) and the only people truly disarmed, is the good guys. Same debate as usual...Guns kill people, Spoons make people fat, pencils misspell words...... outlaw guns, and many law abiding citizens will become outlaws. The laws are on the books already. But are NOT being enforced. We don't need more laws that only law abiding citizens uphold. What we need is for lawmakers to ensure our judicial branch is enforcing such laws, and holding those responsible with the accountability the law requires.

I thought it extremely nauseating the other day... when I seen it reported in the news, that the canadians were chanting "4 more years, 4 more years...." to obama during his recent visiting trip to Canada. Id just like to say, you can most certainly have him 4 more years... I seriously doubt canadians would think so highly of him if he allowed in your country, what he has allowed in our country. I am ashamed of my government, and its apparent sheep for slaughter citizens... including myself. We have imploded as a nation and called it progression.

God bless those who are called to serve others. Whether nurse, or minister, doctor, or soilder, policeman or teacher....
    JOHN 15:13 says this of those who are called to serve. " Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
    My prayers are for Dallas, and their citizens, who have been terrorized by their own neighbors.

All statements, posts, and general discussions made on this forum by me purposely reflect my opinions and personal experiences. 8)

• Can't agree with you on that @Shack - a LOT of folks will die if the government fails and only the strong survive. IMO if it were to come to that the Civil War would look like a school yard fist fight. We DEFINITELY need change but peacefully thru rule of law!

Very well said .. agree with you 100%

You cant see me !! or can you ??