Need some help with upcoming Sling Shot in the Rockies/Slings across America event

• Looking forsome assistance with the upcoming Sling Shot in the Rockies/ Sling Shots acrossAmerica event.
    I will betravelling from northern Alberta Canada down to Vail Colorado area for theSling shot in the Rockies event late this August. A Google map round trip has me at about 50hours and 5200 kilometres of traveling. Our total travel time is going to be 14days. I plan on taking my truck and enclosed trailer to haul my Sling there.
    I would liketo meet up with Ivor and his Sling Shots across America gang and ride with themfor one day in Montrose Colorado. In order to do that I would need a safesecure place to park my truck and trailer in the Vail Colorado area for coupledays and nights. I am not at all familiar with the area and would not feelcomfortable with leaving it in an unsecured parking lot while I’m gone. Icannot leave it at host hotel parking lot as that is being reserved for vendorsand arriving Sling Shots. So waswondering if anyone familiar with the Vail Colorado area has any ideas of whereI could securely park my truck and trailer while I met up the Sling gang?
    I would bearriving in Vail Colorado on Tuesday August 30th evening, this daywill be a 10 hour drive for us. Wife and I will either get a room in the area or sleep onthe trailer floor with our Sling that night. Next day unload Sling and travelfrom Vail to Montrose to meet Ivor and his travelling crew, spend night inMontrose and travel with them back to Vail on Thursday Sept. 1st.
    If anyone has any suggestions or connections Iwould be happy to hear from you. :thumbsup:
    Thanks, Rex (SLLE Canada)

• You may also consider someone down in the foothills. I assume you're coming down I25 than out I70 to Vail. There are folks going to SSITR who are in the Denver area. I would offer but don't have the room for a truck and trailer.

#02828 January 2015 build date.
    Here to assist anyone in the Denver area.