Something really strange happen today.

• I am coming home from a SS ride. Coming towards me on the sidewalk is a BLIND woman. She has the white cane with the red tip. It is sweeping back and forth like they do. As I come up to her she turns her head towards me and smiles and waves. I wave back, she turns her head back to the side walk and continues on her way.
    It was strange.

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"

• She may have been able to see partially, most likely just soft shadows.
    Or she heard you... You would be surprised how much noise each one of us makes even if we think were being silent...
    And she may have even heard an echo come from you direction. Sound echoes off things like your body and the stuff all around you..

And lastly she may have even smelled you. You never know....
    I cant imagine how I would act if I woke up tomorrow and couldn't see. :(:(

And she may have some major stock holdings in Polaris and someone whispered to her, "There is another one of those Slingshots"

• Had a friend who was born blind. His other senses were amazing. He once told us all in highschool he could tell who was who by smell. And that even walking down the hall in school we would try to sneak up on him when he was by himself. He could feel the pressure wave of our bodies pushing the air towards him. Really amazing. He was hit by a car crossing the road. I guess he didn't see that coming.

• I had a friend that was legally blind. He could see a little. He had a friend that was almost legally blind. The two of them would go out driving together. They would take turns driving. The copilot would tell the drive when to turn.
    They wanted me to go with them one time. I decline the opportunity to ride around in a car with 2 blind men driving.

"There ain't no such thing as a free lunch"