Are y'all seeing a theme here. Now you can see why i weigh 350lb

• @kenny_h was giving me a hard time about adding the recipe section. But the way i see it is that everyone likes to eat. And I love seeing new stuff I haven't eaten. And we have people from all over the U.S. and Canada and even the whole world on the site.

If the recipe section grows 1/10th as fast as the member base has grown we will be doing great.

• If any of you ever get to Atlanta, check out the "Bypass burgers" at The Vortex. Incredible!
    I've done up to the double. A friend did the Quadruple!

CORONARY BYPASS™

We use 2 bacon grilled cheese sandwiches as the buns. Total ingredients include: 4 slices of white bread, 8-oz. of ground sirloin, 10 slices of American cheese, one fried egg, 9 strips of bacon and 4-oz. of mayonnaise. Served with 10-oz. of spuds topped with 6-oz. of Cheesy-Cheese Goo, sprinkled with bacon bits. Estimated Calories (w/side): 3,707

***The burgers listed below have LIMITED AVAILABILITY: MONDAY – FRIDAY, from 2:00pm ‘til 5:00pm These Super-Stacks are super special, so they’re also not available on weekends, Holidays or for Take-Out.***

DOUBLE CORONARY BYPASS™
    We use 2 griddled, diner-style patty melts as the buns. Total ingredients: 4 slices of Texas toast, 16-oz. of ground sirloin, 12 slices of American cheese, two fried eggs, 12 strips of bacon and 4-oz. of mayo. Served with 10-oz. of spuds topped with 6-oz. of Cheesy-Cheese Goo, sprinkled with bacon bits. Estimated Calories (w/side): 4,541

TRIPLE CORONARY BYPASS™
    We use 2 diner-style patty melts, and a bacon grilled cheese sandwich as buns. Ingredients:
    4 slices of Texas toast, 2 slices of white bread, 24-oz. of sirloin, 18 slices of American cheese, three fried eggs, 18 strips of bacon and 8-oz. of mayo. Served with 20-oz. of spuds topped with 16-oz. of Cheesy-Cheese Goo, and bacon bits. Estimated Calories (w/side): 7,160

QUADRUPLE CORONARY BYPASS™
    We use 4 griddled, diner-style patty melts, as the buns. Total ingredients: 8 slices of Texas toast, 32-oz. of ground sirloin, 28 slices of American cheese, four fried eggs, 27 strips of bacon and 12-oz. of mayo. Served with 20-oz. of spuds topped with 16-oz. of Cheesy-Cheese Goo, sprinkled with bacon bits. Estimated Calories (w/side): 9,606

• Do they deliver to the Florida area? :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Nobody gets outta here ALIVE