Not sure who was more scared

• Local car club and our dealer sponsored a great event Saturday at the track raising money for Tots. 30 cars were chosen to gives rides around the track for $$ with all the proceeds going to kids. My local dealer was a sponsor as well as giving rides in a Alpha prepped sling.

It was hot, windy, and humid and I wasn't going to go but last minute I decided to fire up the supra and head over. The supra is built and tuned on E85 hadn't had her out to stretch her legs out this year but got to the gas station filled her up wit ha fresh tank of E85. Man I miss driving this car. The sound and the raw power of almost 800RWHP is just sooo much damn fun. Unfortunately every car we saw worth racing was headed the opposite direction on the freeway!

Get to the track and their is a line to go for a ride in the turbo sling. Scott had a stock SL with and I helped cut down the line by taking a few out on the track. It has been a LONG time since i've driven a sling with stock tires and suspension hard. Drove it hard like I would mine and she did not like the corners! It was under steering like mad and when pushed even harder the whole machine would just drift out of the intended line lol... Not sure who was more scared the kid or me driving!

• Helping out and having fun, a win-win. I've been passenger a couple times. Under normal driving it's more scary over there. On a race track, hammering it and throwing it side to side he was surely the more scared. ;)

@WOLF have to agree 100%. It's always better to be the one in control...
    I also 2nd the kickass Supra Sir... :thumbsup:

"Typing this sitting on the beach drinking a not your father's root beer!

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• "Typing this sitting on the beach drinking a not your father's root beer!

Love those "It's Not Your Dad's Rootbeer"!!!!!.......haven't tried it in a rootbeer float yet tho......maybe this weekend!!!

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi

• @WOLF have to agree 100%. It's always better to be the one in control...I also 2nd the kickass Supra Sir... :thumbsup:

"Typing this sitting on the beach drinking a not your father's root beer!

Keep buying that! I need mod money! (It's one of the many beers that my company sells)

I may have to crack one this afternoon @Ruptured Duck . I've heard it's really good and I've had a six pack sitting in my fridge for 4 months. Somebody gave it to me as a gift.

Throw that 6 away and get a frest pack. It's probably out of date and won't taste very good. All beer has en expiration date. Check the bottom.
    Here's what to look for.

• Small Town Brewery Also makes Not Your Father's Ginger Ale and Not Your Father's Vanilla Cream Soda.
    Next year they are doing a grape soda and an orange soda. All with alcohol!

Will have to check the next 6... other was already gone by the time I got your info...
    Orange sounds good... !
    wacky-squared

Proud supporter of S.O.G.

(Slingshot Owners Group)

:thumbsup:

Owner/operator: MeanSling LLC :thumbsup:

• Sorry @Joker256 , I will take care of it. Umm...guys...post bottle report....Umm, Blah! :00000461: (cough, cough) Yucky stuff. I think I threw up in my mouth a little choking down those last sips. That "Not Your Father's" is probably the better route. Stay away from this "Best Damn" swill!! (dry heave). ;)

Joker, come close(whispered) I think that should do it. :00008084:

• Sorry @Joker256 , I will take care of it. Umm...guys...post bottle report....Umm, Blah! :00000461: (cough, cough) Yucky stuff. I think I threw up in my mouth a little choking down those last sips. That "Not Your Father's" is probably the better route. Stay away from this "Best Damn" swill!! (dry heave). ;)

Joker, come close(whispered) I think that should do it. :00008084:

:00000436::00008172::00008172::00008356::00008356:

Those who will give up essential liberty to secure a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety

2016 Slingshot SL Vin# 8855 (born in September 2015) w/ Alpha Stage 2 Turbo @ 7.5psi